Steam Account Sharing ????

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Hii I want to know whether a steam account can be shared by multiple persons.If it is possible I can buy a 10$ game for 1$ sharing with my friends:-D. Anyone did this please help!!!

cyborg47

Technomancer
Steam Family Sharing, its not official yet, so wait for it.

Steam Family Sharing

Do not try letting your friends access your account, might not be a good idea, your entire account could get banned for good.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I think it IS official. Or that I am on the beta that's why I got the notification of family sharing.
Anyhow, you can't share your games like typical sharing.
For one, you can only share them with one at a time.
And for two, you will have to share your entire library at once. Not like one game to one and another to other. So you and the one with which you share can't play together.

Also, there is a limit of 10 with which you can share. Google steam family sharing. There's a complete FAQ on official site of steam.

Gollum

Collector
you can just give your username and password to your friend as long has he does not have your e-mail address and its password.

for him to hijack your account he will need to get access to your e-mail address too.

gameranand

Living to Play
you can just give your username and password to your friend as long has he does not have your e-mail address and its password.

for him to hijack your account he will need to get access to your e-mail address too.

BAD Idea.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah

Not bad idea but worst idea.

Top Bottom