Negative Experience Stay Away From Amazon.in

TheHumanBot

Padawan
Date of purchase: January 08, 2013
Tracking ID / Order ID: ###
Seller Name: ITShop ITSHOP @ Amazon.in
Courier used: ####
Complaint details: Ordered ES18 on 8th Evening and received an email for order placed then next day i was expecting to receive an shipment dispatch details with courier tracking number but nothing was sent by them or the seller. same day i sent an email to seller asking for updates but no reply since last 7 days so today i sent an email again regarding this issue and still no words from amazon or seller. had a chat with amazon.in chat service Nikitha she said we will process your refund process. so after waiting for 8 days i am not going to receive my product but a refund. they fcked up everything for me. i am going on vacation on 18th and i have no earbuds i can't buy it from local either they don't have ES18 or any near by shop. for refund they need 3 more days to do so plus 5 days for banks to process that refund total 16 days fcked up.

so if you expecting service like amazon.com you won't get that. amazon.in have no control over their sellers. they want me wait till 27th Jan for product to arrive while Flipkart deliver the same thing on 3rd Day before 11 morning. i am still cursing the time when i chose to place an order on amazon.in :???: donate the money instead of buying from amazon.in. stick to the Flipkart.com :cry:

I'm going to send link to this thread to amazon.

BOOM! back from the grave. :lol:

harsh1387

Broken In
Word of advice - always buy when it's amazon fulfilled.
My experience with Fk has been awesome till now. As for Amazon haven't tried yet.

OP
TheHumanBot

TheHumanBot

Padawan
trying since last 8 days to get refund. same thing we have contacted the seller and refund process is still not processed.

Gollum

Collector
Date of purchase: January 08, 2013
Tracking ID / Order ID: ###
Seller Name: ITShop ITSHOP @ Amazon.in
Courier used: ####
Complaint details: Ordered ES18 on 8th Evening and received an email for order placed then next day i was expecting to receive an shipment dispatch details with courier tracking number but nothing was sent by them or the seller. same day i sent an email to seller asking for updates but no reply since last 7 days so today i sent an email again regarding this issue and still no words from amazon or seller. had a chat with amazon.in chat service Nikitha she said we will process your refund process. so after waiting for 8 days i am not going to receive my product but a refund. they fcked up everything for me. i am going on vacation on 18th and i have no earbuds i can't buy it from local either they don't have ES18 or any near by shop. for refund they need 3 more days to do so plus 5 days for banks to process that refund total 16 days fcked up.

so if you expecting service like amazon.com you won't get that. amazon.in have no control over their sellers. they want me wait till 27th Jan for product to arrive while Flipkart deliver the same thing on 3rd Day before 11 morning. i am still cursing the time when i chose to place an order on amazon.in :???: donate the money instead of buying from amazon.in. stick to the Flipkart.com :cry:

I'm going to send link to this thread to amazon.

BOOM! back from the grave. :lol:

was it fulfilled by amazon?

bloodlife

.::Lost in the EchO::.
Agree or not. Flipkart is the best in India.
If bought from WS Retail.

WS Retail too pricy compared to other sellers.
i recently bought 4GB 1600Mhz GSkill @ 3.3k (incl tax) local shop, Bangalore. The WS Retail quoted 3.4k for the same(free delivery) this was in december. Now its 3.7k in FK but @ local shop(todays price) its still 3.3k.

bibinjohn

Journeyman
The selling, shipping, return all depends upon seller to seller, some are very good and some are not so good. always check "if is fulfilled by amazon". all of my experiences were good.

Hey guys, i ordered 4 books from Amazon.in from my College
Booked on 11th March, estimated date of delivery was 24th March to 4th April. Wow, so friggin long, but what can i do, books are books, i need them badly.
Now its 6th April, still no sign of the courier.
Worse of all, there is no courier tracking number provided. The My Orders page says courier cannot be tracked.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
customer service sucks too. keep saying same old bullshit. it's been 5 days i have no updates regarding refund or shipment yet.

Waited 3 days for my package to arive..then got a message package is damged and won't be delivered,guess what? If I probably din't want to save some 50 bucks and ordered from flipkart I would have gotten the package within 1-2 days from flipkart :/
Stick to flipkart boycot amazon India

Gollum

Collector
I have never had any issue with amazon.in or .com
my friend bought his galaxy s4 freom them
delivereed in time and the box was in mint condition.

always buy amazon fulfilled as the item is packed and shipped by amazon and npt the reseller and if there are any ossues then amazon waill take care of it.

OP
TheHumanBot

TheHumanBot

Padawan
new users have no idea what fulfillment is :lol: (neither did i had)

they took 24 days to deliver a fricking 700 bucks earbuds. bill was staple with package so badly it couldn't be removed properly and had to tear up the whole package.
too much cello-tape tear up the the bill writing. so bought a new product but have no bill if i plan to sell it :lol:
customer support was not so ever any help to me either they ruined my whole 1 week traveling adventure i planned at that time.

Gollum

Collector
new users have no idea what fulfillment is :lol: (neither did i had)

they took 24 days to deliver a fricking 700 bucks earbuds. bill was staple with package so badly it couldn't be removed properly and had to tear up the whole package.
too much cello-tape tear up the the bill writing. so bought a new product but have no bill if i plan to sell it :lol:
customer support was not so ever any help to me either they ruined my whole 1 week traveling adventure i planned at that time.
i researched a lot before buying from amazon.com
the first item i bought was for 5.5k inclusive of tax and import fee.
it was fullfilled by amazon prime. i got the item in 10days from us.
after 20 days of delivery i got a mail from amazon that my import fee was cancelled and they deposited 500rupees back to my account.
thw delivered package was busted badly but the fragile item inside was safe amd the box was also intact. it was delivered by aramax.

i also bought my 1tb hdd from amazon.in
it was also fulfilled by amazon.
i never buy anything that is not fulfilled.
anythin that is fulfilled is already packed and ready at the amazon warehouse. once ordered amazon will ship it directly to you and any iasues will be handled by amazon.

but failkart will redirect you to the seller and you cannot do anything if the seller refuses to agree with you.

suarezian

You'll Never Walk Alone
Ordered stuff worth 10k and I always receive the products the next day since the Amazon warehouse is only a few kms from my place :D

Top Bottom