The Hand would you pefer Desi or Videsi If u like are a music lover

• Desi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Videsi

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Justin

Right off the assembly line
Been a music lover i always like to carry my junk box around with me but that does not mean i am willing to invest half of my hardly eared salary into apple owed devices or similarly highly priced audio players what i would want is a device tht i can easily carry around & sever me in many purpose currently by mobile is fulfilling this but it's getting old and am thinking to change it while surfing net to find best deal i stumbled upon these interesting topic " Desi music phone Vs Videsi Music Phone" ....What i really mean is the technology used in enhancing the audio quality of music in mobiles. Desi companies like Micromax & Lava have released such handsets that have "SRS audio Enhancer + Yamaha amplifier " .... Are these truly equivalent or competitive to audio enhancers used by Nokia or Samsung. I do not know about nokia but samsung does uses DNEs along with Sound Alive to enhance the audio quality of there mobiles & devices. I also speak in terms of price where you can get a desi set with the above mentioned audio enhance + a 2 M.P camera getting the same in a branded set is hard.....

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
depends on a few factors like which headphone or IEM you are using. The quality of the file , it format etc

but Yes the superior quality of drivers and other components used by bigger companies generally lead to a better overall sound.

Top Bottom