Split Vocal And Music From A Song!

Status
Not open for further replies.

therockerz

Broken In
Split ur music from a song .. useful if u want a instrumental version of a song!

Soft name : YOgen vocal remover!

Will mail the soft to u on request"

rajasekharan

Youngling
I dont think those things work . An audio is all tracks merged together. So splitting out vocal is hell difficult to impossible. You will hear vocal either major or in minor form .

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
Such softwares can't get the work done. Its just fake that they remove the voice or bgmusic. They just limit certain frequencies and the results are not even fair.
Theres vocal remove option in Adobe Audition too. Like rajasekharan said, all tracks are merged together i.e theres just a single audio waveform present.
You can remove a constant noise signal satisfactorily...but not vocals coz it is a varying signal.

n2casey

Super Hero - Super Powers
blueshift said:
Such softwares can't get the work done. Its just fake that they remove the voice or bgmusic. They just limit certain frequencies and the results are not even fair.
Theres vocal remove option in Adobe Audition too. Like rajasekharan said, all tracks are merged together i.e theres just a single audio waveform present.
You can remove a constant noise signal satisfactorily...but not vocals coz it is a varying signal.
Absolutely right. I have tried a lot of s/w but I was knowing that none will work.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
I Use Deskshare Video Edit Magic 4.0 Just Resizing The Sound Files Makes The Song Split

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom