Spiderman Shutdown Dialog And Login Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesbond007

 MacManiac
Thanx Iceeeeman I managed to get my work done with replacer. Now how about replacing these modified files viz msgina.dll, shell32.dll, logonui.exe and sysdm.cpl with those that are in Original Win XP CD. I mean I want to create a Win XP cd with all my modified system files in it so that when I next install Windows on my PC I dont have to modify all these files again.
I guess nLite and Windows unattended cd installer may have this option but is there any easier way to do this ? Can I use replacer to replace original system files with the modified ones??

OP
I

iceeeeman

Journeyman
jamesbond007 said:
I guess nLite and Windows unattended cd installer may have this option but is there any easier way to do this ? Can I use replacer to replace original system files with the modified ones??

Just replace the files on the CD with the ones on your comp. ie first make them into cab format ...
for doing this open commandpromt (cmd) a then type the place where the file is located for eg
c:/a/makecab shell32.dll (if u want to compress the shell32.dll file) doin do wil change the extension of the file to shell32.dl_ then go to winxp setup folder 1386 n then replace the file

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom