Spice Popkorn vs Intex V.Show projector phone?

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Intex IN-8810 V.Show: 3.2 inch Touchscreen Phone with built-in Projector

Spice M-9000 Popkorn: Dual SIM phone with Projector and Analog TV

Spice Popkorn vs Intex V.Show. which is better ?

The Spice Popkorn M9000 is priced aggressively at just Rs.6,999.
Intex IN 8810 Projector Rs. 10,300

any other projector mobile phone available?

Last edited:

pauldmps

Banned
So what do you think ? They will beat those 50k projectors ? I seriously doubt if they are effective or useful.

webgenius

Ambassador of Buzz
Better go for Spice Popkorn. It's dual-SIM and you can watch TV channels too. Remember reading somewhere that it is available for 6500 INR.
I am sure it is manufactured in China or Taiwan.

OP
Rockstar11

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Chinese vs chinese. Neither of them will offer good performance & for long.

any other branded phone available with Projector fetures at low cost?

Better go for Spice Popkorn. It's dual-SIM and you can watch TV channels too. Remember reading somewhere that it is available for 6500 INR.
I am sure it is manufactured in China or Taiwan.

hmm...

Last edited:

webgenius

Ambassador of Buzz
One Samsung phone offers this projector feature. Don't remember the name (Wave?)

But It'll overshoot your budget by a big margin.

OP
Rockstar11

Rockstar11

Technomancer
No. Branded phones don't provide useless features.

One Samsung phone offers this projector feature. Don't remember the name (Wave?)

But It'll overshoot your budget by a big margin.

Samsung Beam – Android 2.1 mobile with Projector and 3.7″ Super AMOLED display

-------------------------------------------

Intex V Show IN8810 mobile can support 36 inch scree size projection and can offer 3 hours of projection time.
that means you can actually watch a full length Indian movie which typically lasts for 3 hours MAX.

The led in the phone has a lamp that has a life span of 20,000 hours (which comes around 833 days.

what about Spice Popkorn M9000?

projection screen size?
projection lamp life?
projection time?

noja

Bang! Bang!
just get a phone that can play as many video formats as possible. projector can be used only at night our dark areas

OP
Rockstar11

Rockstar11

Technomancer
just get a phone that can play as many video formats as possible. projector can be used only at night our dark areas

The Spice Popkorn Projector M9000’s media player that can play a variety of video formats, as befitting a projector phone, including: 3GP, AVI, FLV, MP4, RM and RMVB. :)
but i want to know Spice popcorn projection screen size?
projection lamp life?
projection time?
:confused:

webgenius

Ambassador of Buzz
First ask yourself if you really need a projector. If I were you, I would stay away from Spice phones.
Since you are eying Intex IN 8810 that costs 10.3k, why don't you get the LG Optimus One? It's definitely a good VFM phone.

Other options:
Samsung Galaxy 5
Samsung Galaxy Pop
Huawei Ideos

OP
Rockstar11

Rockstar11

Technomancer
^^ Any specific reason ?

something unique features that beat all other branded mobiles and smartphones available in India :p
also has analog TV support to view free TV channels. :cool:

actually i want to use this mobile for my second sim card..

watch this video :D
YouTube - Spice mobile pop add by Anuj Sharma ML4 NEW DELHI

Last edited:

pauldmps

Banned
^^ If you think that just having a projector will beat branded phones & smartphones, then dude, I have no words to describe your foolishness.

And by analog TV, do you mean DD National ?

And do you think that the projector will be as powerful as shown in the ad ? In that case, won't it just throw off those dedicated projectors which cost somewhere between 50k & 1.5 lakhs ?

Top Bottom