Spice Popkorn vs Intex V.Show projector phone?

OP
Rockstar11

Rockstar11

Technomancer
^^ lol.
i know Spice and other low cost mobile is not good..

yh this mobile projector is not powerful as dedicated projectors.

Analog TV = DD National, DD news. etc.
almost all indian cricket matches come on DD NATIONAL.
So we can watch those cricket matches on mobile. ;)

pauldmps

Banned
^^ If you want to watch DD National, then why don't you buy those 3k chinese phones instead of spending double on this ? And nothing can beat watching cricket on TV (especially on a HD connection).

And as you know that the projector is not that powerful, its useless to buy this phone. Also I doubt the lifetime of the projector lamp. It should not take more than 6months for the lamp to burn out.

OP
Rockstar11

Rockstar11

Technomancer
^ chinese phone is not good.

this spice phone SAR level is 0.322 W/kg

i also confused about life of projector lamp in Spice.

intex V.show lamp life is 20,000 hours.

OP
Rockstar11

Rockstar11

Technomancer
There are two types of projector phones in M9000 itself. M9000-Muco and M9000-Spectrum. Muco is suitable for distance of 5 to 7 feet projection and Spectrum can be used for a projection distance of 8 to 10 feet. The viewing distance of spectrum is about 10 to 12 feet. The speakers available with this phone have to be connected to a small amplifier to get optimum sound to enjoy in a living room. The spectrum mobile is fitted with a Micro-vision CDC lens (technology from Carl-Seize). The clarity is average in case of M9000-Muco. But the clarity of M9000-sapectrum is equal to a 60” LED TV (full HD), provided the room is illuminated with LED lights only. If any other source of light has used in your room, the clarity reduces too..

*www.techtree.com/techtree/jsp/list...d=114850&article_cat_id=615&comment_id=957395

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
well I am not against trying unusual features in new phones. They are atleast, if not anything else, unique! Could come handy at times too...One can impress clients, girlfriend by using it wisely. :)

Rockstar11, let us know (review) about the experience once you purchase such phone.

IMO go for Spice M9000-Spectrum phone.

power_8383

Eager to learn.
Intex IN-8810 V.Show: 3.2 inch Touchscreen Phone with built-in Projector

Spice M-9000 Popkorn: Dual SIM phone with Projector and Analog TV

Spice Popkorn vs Intex V.Show. which is better ?

The Spice Popkorn M9000 is priced aggressively at just Rs.6,999.
Intex IN 8810 Projector Rs. 10,300

any other projector mobile phone available?

Have you purchased Spice M-9000 Popkorn ?
Please give some reviews.

Top Bottom