Speculation: PlayStation 4 Hardware, Security, Release Dates

Status
Not open for further replies.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Over the last two months numerous articles on the PlayStation 4 have surfaced ranging from PS4 Cell Architecture to PS4 Spec Info, and even an article on simply Ignoring PS4 Rumors.

Today, eDepot (linked above) has done some PS4 speculating of their own, covering numerous aspects including PS4 hardware, security, audio, display, and even anticipated release dates.

Those interested can out all of the details linked above, and to quote:

This Web page provides information on the Sony PlayStation 4 console that will probably arrive sometime in 2011 the earliest. It will be updated regularly as more PS4 secrets are uncovered in the public, so visit often for the latest scoop.

Needless to say, only time will tell how accurate any PlayStation 4 details are... but it's still fun to speculate on PS4 while enjoying the PlayStation 3

*i37.tinypic.com/2vlt9vr.jpg

*www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-news/sp...4-hardware-security-release-dates-102165.html

Last edited:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Xbox 3 is also slated for release in 2010 and supposedly integrates gesture control like the Wii. looking forward to it.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
lol HVD !! 1 Watt laser !! haha !! too cool for consumers !

i will buy PS4 as a lethal weapon !! take the laser out ;)

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
lol HVD !! 1 Watt laser !! haha !! too cool for consumers !

i will buy PS4 as a lethal weapon !! take the laser out ;)

freakin awesome idea.. though I would buy 2 of those PS4s... take the dual lasers .. fit on the shoulder joints using 360 degree turn able joints and gears mechanism base...and sync it to your brain using the brain-interfaced neural controllers... calibrate both the lasers to hit a single spot in front and the range/distance/accuracy can be calibrated too... and viola you have the laser based killer weapon of the "Predator" series... :D All hail the PS4 Godz !!!

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
freakin awesome idea.. though I would buy 2 of those PS4s... take the dual lasers .. fit on the shoulder joints using 360 degree turn able joints and gears mechanism base...and sync it to your brain using the brain-interfaced neural controllers... calibrate both the lasers to hit a single spot in front and the range/distance/accuracy can be calibrated too... and viola you have the laser based killer weapon of the "Predator" series... :D All hail the PS4 Godz !!!

u missed the solar concentrating cells to power up your nano suite which can turn you invisible using photon reflection technology backed by natural visible spectrum analysis and decoder tissue made of nano robots and titanium crystal display with itanium ( new element )to give protection against missles and lasers .... :p:p:p

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
@naveen_reloaded: hmmm...quite good !!!! a few modifications: I would rather use a button sized anti-matter storage cell created with a Sapphire Penning Trap (cf: Large Hadron Collider.. :D) to power up the lasers and the suit in general for at least 100 years of flawless operation..... the entire controller interface and the processing would rely on an RTOS (Real Time OS) running on a massive parallel processing grid composed of 100,000 of the PS4's CELL Engine CPUs (albeit fabricated at 32 ym or yotta-metre)... :D In this manner, the self destruct option can directly be the anti-matter cell...(Sumeet_naik's idea) which would make the system more dynamically "energy" efficient... lol :D Once the self destruct option is activated.. the Penning Trap would be terminated releasing the anti-matter out and then BOOM !!! a nuclear explosion..... humanity terminated !!!! :D

Last edited:

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
^^^ gud technology.:D
can make our army the best if u guys can deploy it.:D

ontopic:
ps4 wont be much of a hit if its security aint cracked just like ps3.
no piracy means u'll be buying oriinal games which cost a bomb.

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
^^^ completey agree...

many of my firneds anre willing to buy ps3 .. but they ar staying back becozz they SAY it isnt still yet cracked..

many worthy ps3 buyers are staying out bcoz of this ...

when psp got H@cked... many of my friends got it .. now the total no os psp ( fat/slim ) counts to nearly 5 when our college is least connected to tech savy depts ...

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
^^^ thats the sole reason why i havent bought a PS3.
was thinking of buying 1 but the simple thought that i wud hav to buy original games which wud cost a min of 1.5k kept me back from buying it.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom