Spec Ops The Line

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
I am towards the ending of the game. This is one of those few games where story motivates you to play the game. But gunplay could have been better.

Lord073

Journeyman
To those who have already finished or are about to finish the game: How long is the SP campaign?

ithehappy

Human Spambot
To those who have already finished or are about to finish the game: How long is the SP campaign?
Less than 7 hours in recommended difficulty.

Just finished it, an above average story, gory game, average gameplay, average graphics, bad surrounding audio, BUT a great finishing, i liked that duo optional
ending, nice.
:cool:

cyborg47

Technomancer
That's a bit disappointing. I expected at least 10 hrs :-(

A shooter for more than 7 hours can get a little tiring, Max Payne 3 for example, not a bad game at all but 10 hours of shooting same humans definitely gets tiring.

But I'd been hearing some really good things about the story, so give it a try for that.

Last edited:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
I completed the game on Medium difficulty in <7 hours. Not that short in the word of shooters. But could have been a bit more longer. The quality of the campaign compensates the quantity, nonetheless.

sharang.d

Youngling
Takes forever to play in high difficulty.
Fucin stupid game to play after ghost recon future soldier. It's so boring.. fucin same place the whole duration of the game. Same terrain. Bored of seeing sand :|
I changed to easy difficulty for last 1-2 chapters.

Really good graphics.

sharang.d

Youngling
This game should be played only if you want to increase your TPS shooting and surviving skills. Gets really hard on high difficulty.

Monotonous.very.

gameranand

Living to Play
Its a average game. Not that good and not that bad either. You would enjoy the gameplay however also the visuals are very good. I would say buy if you have nothing left to play or wait.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I liked the story very much and the gameplay as well - the scarcity of ammo made it more realistic.

gameranand

Living to Play
^^ You like scarcity of ammo ?? Nice. I guess you already played RE games but if you haven't then play them.

Top Bottom