Speaker Sound Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

satbir

Broken In
hey all........ this may sound dumb......... but giv a try ashu........ open sound controls and mute line in........... its kinda strange but i recently got rid of a similar problem by muting line in

check this

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=35768

OP
ashu888ashu888

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
satbir wrote:
hey all........ this may sound dumb......... but giv a try ashu........ open sound controls and mute line in........... its kinda strange but i recently got rid of a similar problem by muting line in

check this

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=35768
Well thanx for ur reply buddy,i Muted the LINE-IN, but no luck. Actually wat i tried is.. jus setting the pin (wich goes into the woofer) in such a way tat i can hear sound from both the speakers... Strange !! isin't it !! :wink:

I noticed tat if the pin (wich goes into the Woofer) is inserted fully inside,then i hear sound only from LEFT speaker,but if i remove the Pin slightly outwards (away from the hole and not completely inside) then i hear sound from both speakers.... :shock: :shock:

As of now,my problem is not solved and then i tried to plug in my headfone as well as my Walkman earfones, and in both the cases,I can hear sound only from one side of headfone as well as earfone. So i guess i hv to get a new Sound card.

I enquired from the shop and he told me tat the Creative Vibra 128 sound card (for a 2.1 speaker setup, i suppose.. :? ) is priced at Rs.500/- with 1-Year warranty. So is this sound card good enough or is the shop guy fooling me ?(giving me a cheap sound card with a Fake "Creative" name?) :?

Cheers n e-peace.....

satbir

Broken In
tell me something............ if u can produce sound from both the speakers by adjusting the pin......... how could u think of an internal flaw in ur sound card.... i think its ur jack that has to be replaced or may be ur pin but if even ur headphones are not working properly then its the jack thats gone........... i think u should try and replace ur jack and that should solve the problem...... had it been ur sound card's fault u would have never ever been able to produce sound from both the speakers by adjusting that pin.......... changing the sound card would surely solve ur problem because when u change the card ur jack also gets changed......... but try changing the jack first and that should solve ur prob....... and if it doesn't then ofcourse u could go for a new card............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom