SPDIF card (ASUS) for motherboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

gopz

In the zone
I have this item for sale, it has never been used.I had bought this when I had my desktop around 1 year ago.

Its a card which is compatible with motherboards that have an SPDIF connector (on the motherboard). It is used for connecting speakers which have SPDIF inputs or Optical I think.

I am not sure how much this costs, so if someone who knows about this suggests a suitable selling price, it would be great. Item is in Bangalore.

OP
gopz

gopz

In the zone
maybe give for 1Re ! ill take it for that

I started this thread to find out if its really worth anything or I was considering to give it away for somebody who is need of it.

There are more polite ways of posting in a forum. Hope you grow up some day.

beauty55

Right off the assembly line
hey man i cant see the pictures can u upload some where else? i reaally need a spdif card.

P

paranj

As u all know, the forum is going thrugh some problem, it cant open attached files OR even some photos. use some site like imageshack.us or one suggested by well...Praka123 :D

@TopicCreater

Sorry:D Hope u forgive me:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Check the link if ya'll want info on it:
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SPDIF
BTW its better to buy a Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi sound card and that too if you want full Dolby and Surround sound shabang on your Logitech Z5500D, the only decently priced speaker system that supports Optical input.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
If u get Z5500 with optical, then no need for an X-fi as the signal is raw undecoded nd decoding is done in Z5500's digital decoder. X-Fi's xtreme fidelity decoder sits idle.

P

paranj

^true and to use its full potential, u need a high end speaker sys too!

beauty55

Right off the assembly line
yes iam having the ASUS M2PV-VM mobo,i need this one to pass the sound to the AV receiver

Dont know why the pics are not opening :(

Do you have a motherboard which has a connector to use this card?

yes iam having the ASUS M2PV-VM mobo,i need this one to pass the sound to the AV receiver

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom