Sound not coming from the videos - urgent?

Hello,
to all of you.
I have downloaded some videos from the youtube with IDM, these are in mp4 format, and I also have some videos on computer that are also in mp4 format, actually, whenever I try to play these videos, I can only see the video playing,but not hear any type of sound, some of the videos that are also in mp4 format plays well on my computer, I am using WINDOWS 7, with latest K-LITE MEDIA CODEC PACK, so, let me know what is the problem? or Do I need to download some extra codec pack to play these videos? Reply soon.
Thank You.
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

Neuron

Electronic.
Hello,
to all of you.
I have downloaded some videos from the youtube with IDM, these are in mp4 format, and I also have some videos on computer that are also in mp4 format, actually, whenever I try to play these videos, I can only see the video playing,but not hear any type of sound, some of the videos that are also in mp4 format plays well on my computer, I am using WINDOWS 7, with latest K-LITE MEDIA CODEC PACK, so, let me know what is the problem? or Do I need to download some extra codec pack to play these videos? Reply soon.
Thank You.
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

The problem is with IDM actually. You need to update it to the latest available version.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Just adding:

Downloading without permission from YouTube is illegal.

Section 5 of YouTube's Terms says:
"You shall not download any Content unless you see a “download” or similar link displayed by YouTube on the Service for that Content. "

Terms of Service - YouTube

:-D

Top Bottom