Sony Xperia Z:: The best Mobile till date??

shaurya.malik88

Broken In
At CES 2013, Sony xperia z bagged 12 awards and thus becoming the shiniest star of the show. On the other hand the launch of Samsung bendable phone was also talked much but not as Xperia.
what your views on this?

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
At CES 2013, Sony xperia z bagged 12 awards and thus becoming the shiniest star of the show. On the other hand the launch of Samsung bendable phone was also talked much but not as Xperia.
what your views on this?

holy mother of god... let the phone get released first... WTF...

R2K

In the Zone
Xperia Z looks gorgeous in those pics and videos but I'm not sure about its power.

cacklebolt

Ambassador of Buzz
absolutely no.
thre cannot be a best phone ever.
there can be a best phone of the year, a phone that spawned a whole new breed of phones but not the best phone ever.

there are many examples like revolutionary devices.

the first iPhone.
The Galaxy S2.
The pureview 808.

Sarath

iDota
^^What makes S2 revolutionary?
If dev support,then hd2 gets the crown.

SGS2 for being the first decent Android with no niggles and the most powerful at it's time. I personally did not like the phone, but I have seen the same levels of satisfaction in SGS2 owners as iP4 owners, which is rare for an Android. Plus people are doing crazy things with it. My friends have turned their SGS2s into something I no longer recognise as a phone, all this from people who are not totally into obsessive tinkering with phones.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Apple share prices are falling since the iPhone sales are sluggish. How long can they carry on rubbing the same pricey crap YoY.
Bruised Apple: Tech company

red dragon

Master troll
SGS2 for being the first decent Android with no niggles and the most powerful at it's time. I personally did not like the phone, but I have seen the same levels of satisfaction in SGS2 owners as iP4 owners, which is rare for an Android. Plus people are doing crazy things with it. My friends have turned their SGS2s into something I no longer recognise as a phone, all this from people who are not totally into obsessive tinkering with phones.

I have used that crappy phone for about 9 months,overall a mediocre phone at best.
If you are talking about extreme modding,have a look at HD2 xda thread,it is still pretty busy after 3 years,it came with Winmo 6.5,ran Android(upto JB),WP 7(8 is not far away),Ubuntu,Windows 98 to name a few.

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
I forgot to mention the HD2.How can I forget HD2??

watching too much sherlock holmes..

Apple share prices are falling since the iPhone sales are sluggish. How long can they carry on rubbing the same pricey crap YoY.
Bruised Apple: Tech company

until they realize that the game has changed and so have the rules.

android has become better optimized and because of its low cost its acceptance is high. and thats a very big selling point for android. Once you get hooked to a cheaper android .. you always want a better one. :D

aroraanant

Explorer
Even I was fascinated after seeing the video of Z which was released by sony, but when I saw the one on gsmarena then it doesn't seems to be that good.
Can't say much now as the phone is not there in the market and no one knows about it much, so it is useless to discuss about it till it comes in market, as soon as it comes we will get to know whether it is the best or not, making a verdict now is useless.

rider

as Kratos
Best specs on papers: LG Optimus G Pro official for Japan: 5-inch 1080p LCD, 1.7GHz S4 Pro and Jelly Bean

Top Bottom