Sony Xperia Z launched in India for Rs. 38990

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empirial

Youngling
Sony Mobile has launched the Xperia Z, their latest flagship device in India. It was announced at CES 2013 earlier this year, and appeared on Sony India website last month. Sony announced the Xperia Z launch date in India last week, and the Xperia ZL also launched along with the Xperia Z. Price of both the Xperia Z and the Xperia ZL were already revealed online. The Xperia Z has a OmniBalance design with rounded edges and smooth, reflective surfaces on all sides. It has durable tempered glass on front and back. It has IP55 and IP57 ratings for dust and water resistance.

It has a 5-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixels) Reality display with mobile Bravia Engine 2 at 443 ppi, powered by 1.5 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon APQ8064 processor with Adreno 320 GPU and runs on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean). It has a 13MP camera with LED Flash, Exmor RS sensor for HDR images and video, 1080p Full HD video recording and a 2.2MP HD front-facing camera. It is just 7.9 mm thick and weighs 146 grams. Other features include 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory and expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD. Connectivity features include, 3G HSPA+, WiFi 820.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 GHz/5 GHz), Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS/GLONASS and NFC. It packs a 2330 mAh battery.

The Sony Xperia Z comes in Black, White and Purple colors and is priced at Rs. 38,990 (MRP). It would go on sale across India from 12th March. It would come with 8GB of free data from Vodafone valid for 2 months. Pre-loaded Sony jive music streaming and Sony LIV video streaming apps would offer 6 months of free downloads.

Source : Sony Xperia Z launched in India for Rs. 38990

randomuser111

Technomancer
Xperia Z launched at MRP Rs. 38990.
*i.imgur.com/2G91nHJ.jpg

3 Colors - Black, White, Purple

Pre order offer on Flipkart/Infibeam- 16GB micro SD card + premium case + Sony MDR ZX100 headphones.

Xperia ZL Launched at MRP Rs.35990.

*www.mobilewitch.com/pics/news_reviewsimg/newsimg/a/Sony-Xperia-ZL.jpg

Exclusive Pre order offer on Flipkart/Infibeam - Snap on cover + Sandisk 16GB memory card

Colors - Black, White and Red.

Xperia Tablet Z will be launching in India in May
*cdn.gsmarena.com/pics/13/01/xperia-tablet-z-international/gsmarena_001.jpg

Xperia E/E dual was also launched today. Sony MDR ZX100 headphone will be bundled with it. Priced at 10k MRP

*cdn.recombu.com/mobile/images/news/M18593/1354724994_w670_h397.png
*sp.sony-europe.com/da/241/107205.jpeg

Exclusive Offers on Xperia Z/ZL/Tablet Z

* 8 GB 3G data free from Vodafone
* FREE 6 months Sony Music Unlimited and Sony LIV Video streaming for 6 months
* Standby units will be provided if/when your Xperia Z needs to be given at the service center.

*fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/577400_632628396763877_1496919460_n.jpg

Last edited:

shreymittal

Being Human
i visited sony center for xperia z and got to know that local price is around 36k and it will be available by 11th of this month

Last edited:

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Could anyone pls tell me as to what is the rumored price for sony xperia z tablet...was planning on buying one in future....

shreymittal

Being Human
ahh damn...was hoping it would be somewhere near 25-26K...wanted to pick one for my mom..looks like i will have to see other options... :(

Bro he said the price has not announced yet its expected to be around 29k so till then just wait and watch

Last edited:

kapilove77

Padawan
Actually all sites giving around 38-39k for Xperia Z so expect price around that. It can only be around 29k after some months just not yet.

randomuser111

Technomancer
HOT DEAL at Indiatimes on Xperia Z/ZL

With coupon code MARCHON

Sony Xperia Z + Case + Sony Headset MDRZX100 @ Rs. 35091

And

Sony Xperia ZL + Snap on Cover @ Rs. 32391

Buy Sony Xperia ZL (Black) online, Sony Xperia ZL (Black) Price, Reviews @ Indiatimes Shopping

Buy Sony Xperia Z (Black) online, Sony Xperia Z (Black) Price, Reviews @ Indiatimes Shopping

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Bro he said the price has not announced yet its expected to be around 29k so till then just wait and watch

yeah i know the pricing has not been announced yet...but am guessing randomuser111 is more or less close to the price because most of you guys including him got the xperia z price fairly accurate... :)

randomuser111

Technomancer
Ronnie, I already knew the Z and ZL pricing long back but tablet Z I am only guessing. When I get to know the price I will let you know

I said 29 as ipad 3 similar version costs that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom