Sony Xperia M/M Dual discussion

Still no notification for the update.Refreshing my update centre everyday :(

Me too. Seems like u need to update the Update Center and to the 15.1.C.2.8 before getting the 4.3 JB upgrade using official means. Only 1 user has confirmed this. Still not confirmed by many that u need to update to 15.1.C.2.8 for getting the latest firmware 15.4.A.0.23.

I haven't updated to 15.1.C.2.8 yet becoz many users have complained of lower volume in calls after this update. Would like to skip this update.

Any idea how is the battery life after the 4.3 update?

Sainatarajan

Wise Old Owl
Is it wise to buy Sony Xperia M Dual now and can i install Games in SD card and play from there itself???

Last edited:

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
Me too. Seems like u need to update the Update Center and to the 15.1.C.2.8 before getting the 4.3 JB upgrade using official means. Only 1 user has confirmed this. Still not confirmed by many that u need to update to 15.1.C.2.8 for getting the latest firmware 15.4.A.0.23.

I haven't updated to 15.1.C.2.8 yet becoz many users have complained of lower volume in calls after this update. Would like to skip this update.

Any idea how is the battery life after the 4.3 update?

Got 4.3 after updating that update center- app with a new apk(from a comment on Xperia blog) OTA

Phone lags a bit but ok as it is like fluid flowing...
Battery didnt test still

beworld

Broken In
Hi,
anyone has updated to 4.3 for xm dual C2004 ...?
what's new...?

I have 4.2 with rooted, so could i go for 4.3 ...?

Please advice.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
if you have 4.2, then you should first backup the TA partition before upgrading to 4.3.. As of now, there are no root methods in 4.3 with locked bootloader..

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Using official Cyanogenmod 11
Extremely fast and snappy, there's absolutely no hint of lag, even after installing tonnes of apps..
Do check it out asap

geekyraj

Broken In
I accidentally broke my screen into pieces. :banghead: just asking, can I get it repaired under Warranty? otherwise how much it would cost to me.

Dastan

Broken In
Didn't realize we had such a thread here on digit. Anyone using cm11, can you please tell me how to make mass storage mode work. Cm is quite stable, fast and awesome but this little problem is only thing buggin me

Nerevarine

Incarnate
mass storage ? Idk but i swapped internal with external, but in cm11, you cannot access internal 2 gb memory if you do so.. i can easily connect to PC to transfer file to both but internal memory will be unreadable in phone

tha paths :
external \device\storage\sdcard
internal \device\storage\sdcard\0

Dastan

Broken In
mass storage ? Idk but i swapped internal with external, but in cm11, you cannot access internal 2 gb memory if you do so.. i can easily connect to PC to transfer file to both but internal memory will be unreadable in phone

tha paths :
external \device\storage\sdcard
internal \device\storage\sdcard\0

Oh i see, but why have you swapped the internal and external? I am on fxp 333 build right now i can acess both internal and external when connected as media transfer device but mass storage mode doesn't work.

Top Bottom