Sony Xperia M/M Dual discussion

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I have downloaded latest FTF file for Xperia M but its worldwide written so can I flash it or I will need India Specific FTF?

vikash

Journeyman
Planning to sell my Sony Xperia M. Booked Moto G in flipkart. It will take at least 20 days.
-Is it a smart decision?

funskar

Padawan
My friend's xperia m unable to recognize samsung 32gb class 10 card..
Any solution..
Card works perfect on pc,s3,s4,l920
And that xperia m recognizes toshiba 8gb which my frnd is using

ashs1

Padawan
Planning to sell my Sony Xperia M. Booked Moto G in flipkart. It will take at least 20 days.
-Is it a smart decision?

Depends on how old is your Xperia M is & how much your Xperia M is going for ..If the difference is high, i wouldn't recommend it..
MotoG is definately much better than Xperia M, but its not a very big upgrade..

Its like .. upgrading from Pulsar 180 to Pulsar 200, or Discover 100 to Discover 125..or Hyundai i10 to i20 ..
Its definately an upgrade for sure, but the question is was it worth it ? ( imo, if the Xperia M is going for about 10k, its a smart decision to replace it ) :)

vikash

Journeyman
Sold it!!! :)
I bought my XM single on 21 Sept so 7 months warranty was left.
@ Rs 12400 + Rs 500 microSD
Sold it at Rs 9500.....(phone + 8GB sandisk Class 10 microSD + case)

Was it a fair deal?? Just to feel satisfied as it cannot be undone :-D

Still a SONY fan, and I miss my phone already :-(
And there is a long waiting queue for Moto G and no more freebies and offers. So Rs 13999 Moto G, what are your opinion, guys??

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
I'll say hold your horses for Xperia L refresh. That will surely be a worthy upgrade. And since moto G is no sooner coming to stock, wait game here, can yield good results.

jonty

Right off the assembly line
well i'm using transcend class10 32gb on my xperia m and works flawlessly....still try formatting the card into FAT32 using your computer.....btw sony smartphones like discarding high capacity class10 cards and xperia z is a good example...

I'll say hold your horses for Xperia L refresh. That will surely be a worthy upgrade. And since moto G is no sooner coming to stock, wait game here, can yield good results.

The new Xperia L does not even have a trace on the internet. How can you tell someone to "wait" for a ghost product. Its almost like saying "dont buy iPhone 5S the iPhone 6 is gonna come out this year".
And seeing how the Xperia M2 turned out, i have very low hopes for whatever the refreshed Xperia L will turn out to be.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
The new Xperia L does not even have a trace on the internet. How can you tell someone to "wait" for a ghost product. Its almost like saying "dont buy iPhone 5S the iPhone 6 is gonna come out this year".
And seeing how the Xperia M2 turned out, i have very low hopes for whatever the refreshed Xperia L will turn out to be.

Well, amid the hype I expected it to come out but it doesn't seems to be so, apparently.

rish1

Cyborg Agent

I think xperia m2 is actually l refresh.. they changed it to m2 because xperia M was way more popular and had dual version..

the successor to xperia m will launch in august with snapdragon 610 if they price it at around 20k or with snapdragon 410 if they price it at 12-13k.. screen size would be 4.5 I guess AnD hopefully 1.5gb RAM atleast

my bet is on
snapdragon 410 cortex A53 quad core to keep price low

Last edited:

Nerevarine

Incarnate
*dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/72261408/Screenshot_2014-04-01-14-53-17.png
UPDATE has made the phone extremely lag free and snappy.. Apps open and close very fast

Top Bottom