Sony Xperia M/M Dual discussion

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
Give me link from where you bought.

Amazon.in - Buy Sony Xperia M (Single SIM, White) Online at Low Price in India | Sony Xperia M (Single SIM, White) Reviews & Ratings

Sold by UniverCell

NO QUESTIONS ASKED RETURN
is available and free peickup by fedex? great!!!

shreymittal

Being Human
U tried this

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1384617741016.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1384617741016.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 86
The latest update is pretty useless, just that the status bar and On screen buttons are transparent.

This is what we are getting
Code:
Key enhancements expected to be seen on Xperia M (Single-SIM) with Android v4.1.2 Jelly Bean update:

Smoother user-Interface, bi-directional text and more language support
Multi-Windows multitasking ability with enable and disable options as well as introduction of new camera tools
Two home screen modes and new options for customising notification panel
Page Buddy and Google Now and other features like Direct Call, Smart Stay, and Pop-up play
 Ehancements in performance

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
The latest update is pretty useless, just that the status bar and On screen buttons are transparent.

This is what we are getting
Code:
Key enhancements expected to be seen on Xperia M (Single-SIM) with Android v4.1.2 Jelly Bean update:

Smoother user-Interface, bi-directional text and more language support
Multi-Windows multitasking ability with enable and disable options as well as introduction of new camera tools
Two home screen modes and new options for customising notification panel
Page Buddy and Google Now and other features like Direct Call, Smart Stay, and Pop-up play
 Ehancements in performance

Direct Call, Smart Stay, and Pop-up play
wgere in xperia M?

Direct Call, Smart Stay, and Pop-up play
wgere in xperia M?
So far all i am getting is transparent status bar and bottom buttons, thats all.

btw guys, i am having a problem. My Album app and Movies app cannot detect my SD card. I did everything like Clear data in Album from Settings>App
I had this issue with Walkman app but for that i moved all my songs to Sounds folder and the Walkman app started detecting my mp3s but dunno whats wrong with Album and Movies app

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
My friend almost decided on Sony M Dual just need to know any major cons apart from app transfer of the phone before buying.
Is there any workaround for app transfer instead of rooting?
Can Display improve after software update?

We are getting the phone from Snapdeal @12837 - 500 disc. = 12337. Just need to know the authenticity.
Sony Xperia M Dual Black: Price, Reviews, Specs & Buy Online - Snapdeal.com

Thanks in Advance.

Top Bottom