Sony Xperia 2013 Thread

Kiss

Journeyman
Jay and Serp.. Would you please elaborate "the battery drain" problem??

Is it while your mobile is in standby or while ur using it?? Please explain the situation.. :)

Kiss

Journeyman
ITs a bit though to understand how android works in terms of battery as this is my first device...

This is my observation from past 3-4 days overnight arnd more than 8hours.

Day 1: (Cell not on Stamina Mode)- Drain is only 3-4% . When i checked the battery useage the max was taken by Android OS (arnd 25-30%)

Day 2: (Stamina Mode On)- Drain is only 1% . When i checked the battery usage the max was taken by Android OS.

Day 3: (Cell not on Stamina Mode)- Drain more than 12% battery dropped from 95% to 83% in 7hours . When i checked the battery usage the max was taken by Phone(69%). Second is Android OS at 7%.
Day 3 was yesterday.

When i clicked on the graph it shows me the phone was awake for entire duration, while the screen was off.

I think on Day1 and Day2 this wasn't the case. The Screen On and awake bar were blank on both the other days.

I'm not sure what this means... :-o o_O :|

Charley

Just Do It
Where is this setting ?
ITs a bit though to understand how android works in terms of battery as this is my first device...

Day 1: (Cell not on Stamina Mode)- Drain is only 3-4% . When i checked the battery useage the max was taken by Android OS (arnd 25-30%)

Day 2: (Stamina Mode On)- Drain is only 1% . When i checked the battery usage the max was taken by Android OS.

Day 3: (Cell not on Stamina Mode)- Drain more than 12% battery dropped from 95% to 83% in 7hours . When i checked the battery usage the max was taken by Phone(69%). Second is Android OS at 7%.
Day 3 was yesterday.

When i clicked on the graph it shows me the phone was awake for entire duration, while the screen was off.

I think on Day1 and Day2 this wasn't the case. The Screen On and awake bar were blank on both the other days.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

Day 3 was yesterday.

My cell is always on stamina mode still I get 3-5% Drain over 8-9 hours from Morning 8 To Evening 4

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
^ Don't think he is crying or anything. Just stating a point i.e. his experience. :)

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
^^ I jsut checked my N4 ! 17% battery drain in just 3 hours & that too taken by phone ideal & droid Os.
Actually there is no network for docomo in my office or very fluctuating range, that may be the culprit. :-?

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
@theserpent

As I said, that's how it is with Android phones. There is nothing abnormal about your phone. Most people lose 10-15% overnight ALL the time. So just relax :p

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
Snapdragon 800 is coming soon ;) World's first Snapdragon 800 device............

By Sony :D

*www.esato.com/board/ui/Wso3Ixr34TU3t5nb5OBP.jpg

Last edited:

quagmire

Allllright !
There are confirmed reports that Galaxy S4 LTE Advanced and Optimus G2 will have Snapdragon 800 chip..

*cdn.androidpolice.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/nexusae0_image_thumb268.png

Well this is going to be one epic battle..:mrgreen:

I'm hoping Tegra 4 dosent get sidelined amidst all this..

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
@Random: I see that (from GSMArena) Xperia M will feature Ant+. Is it a supplement to BT or does it work independently?

Top Bottom