Sony Vaio CB35 Unboxing and Review.

viper_ad

Right off the assembly line
Awesome Job man, after reading the review i am really convinced of buying this one, eagerly waiting for mine to arrive.
But i am really jealous of the deal you got.. Lucky Guy.:twisted:

OP
dashing.sujay

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Awesome Job man, after reading the review i am really convinced of buying this one, eagerly waiting for mine to arrive.
But i am really jealous of the deal you got.. Lucky Guy.:twisted:

Thanks, I'm glad that my review convinced you to buy the gem :) And yeah, the deal was so good that I brag about it till day :)) :cool:

chaitu.chowdary

Right off the assembly line
bro...can i know what the sony vaio cb35 extended warranty covers and what it cannot covers....?can anyone plz giv me reply in two days as i was planning to buy cb35 in next week..plz forgive me if there is any mistake as i was a new member tovthis forum.

aroraanant

Explorer
It is covered in the normal 1yr warranty which comes with the laptop when we buy it.
Obviously if the charger is damaged then they may not replace it.
And generally a person extends the warranty by purchasing a CC and not just normal warranty.So in that case(CC) it is covered.

OP
dashing.sujay

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
^:duh2: Every company covers charger for the first yr complimentary warranty. And CC is only available in Dell (& apple), so generally they are not considered.

pratyush997

Inactive
If you're expecting a deal like I got, then I'm sorry to say my friend, you won't get such deal now. Try local stores, you may get it for 51k min.

Friend I can't figure out differences between this laptop and Asus K43SA-VX041D Asus K43SA-VX041D / 2nd Generation Core i7 / 8 GB / 750 GB / DOS: Flipkart.com: Compare, Review Asus Notebook Laptop Please Suggest me which laptop is better for LITTLE gaming..

OP
dashing.sujay

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Both the laptops are way different.

CB35- 15"6 + i5 + 4GB + 6630M

Asus K43SA- 14" + i7 + 8GB + 6730M

You won't find asus lappi anywhere. And for little gaming, CB35 is better obviously.

Top Bottom