Sony PSP slim + 8 gb memory stick duo card

Status
Not open for further replies.

lalitnagda

Broken In
dont sell it now, please preserve it for 10 more years then sell it as an antique piece and u will get the mentioned price

OP
C

cnayak

Right off the assembly line
@ majderi, lalit and others:

This is a free country pals. No one is forcing u to buy it from me. If you dont agree with my price, then buzz off. I never asked for your unsolicited advice on how to price my stuff.

I've had enought of this baloney, i get the fact that u dont agree with the price. Stop your pointless banter in this thread.

tip of the hat to the fellas polite enought to pm me abt the details.

dont sell it now, please preserve it for 10 more years then sell it as an antique piece and u will get the mentioned price

Last edited:

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
thnks for the tip of the hat... :D

dear friend....

as senior members here,we would like to help new comers achieve their target.its not abt the blanter.some may not know the pricing startegy.some are just asses. so always here to help.and yeas this is a free country as u said.so u have to take all... :D

OP
C

cnayak

Right off the assembly line
ahem! another self-appointed guide to the n00bs:p

what makes you think i need your "pricing strategy" douchebag?

thnks for the tip of the hat... :D

dear friend....

as senior members here,we would like to help new comers achieve their target.its not abt the blanter.some may not know the pricing startegy.some are just asses. so always here to help.and yeas this is a free country as u said.so u have to take all... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom