Sony PSP slim + 8 gb memory stick duo card

Status
Not open for further replies.

cnayak

Right off the assembly line
Hi,

Wanna sell my (un-hacked) PSP Slim along with sony memory stick duo ( 8gb!)

the system is updated to latest 4.05 firmware.

Looking for trade within Mumbai. Lemme know if any of you is interested.

EDIT: The price quoted is for psp, memory stic and accessories, in case you didnt get it from the topic. Pls pls PM me for the details

~chandan

Last edited:

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
^^^ u building a good rig (from ur siggy) huh? wat procy u using?

@cnayak common buddy tell us ur xpected price

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
^^^ u building a good rig (from ur siggy) huh? wat procy u using?

@cnayak common buddy tell us ur xpected price

i am not buliding..its there..the sound card will arrive this week... c2d...e6750

his price is 12k

OP
C

cnayak

Was expecting u guys to pm me, anyhoo, here's the bundle:

1. piano black psp 2000 slim. firmware 4.05 - with 5-6 moths warranty left
2. sony 8gb memory card - arnd 4 years 8 months warranty left
3. burnout legends umd
4. carry case
5. mini usb cable.

hav all the original bills for the items mentioned. got the psp from heera panna with bill and warranty and the memory card from sony store in worli

sorry guys, cant post pics - i still use a basic nokia phone and dont have a digicam :( fwiw, the piece is scratchless - except very minor ones in the rear silver circular thingy.of course the thing is a fingerprint magnet, can't help with that :)

as per the price am - expecting around 11k. Willing to deal with mumbai junta only. sorry, i dont have the time (or the inclination) to courier it outside.

asheet

Journeyman
Hi

U selling a single piece or a pair? I juts bought a PSP from USA for $160 whihc is abt rs 7k. If ur price is for a piece, then I am lucky as I never knew the prices in India are so high.
Goodluck..But it is a damn good thng to paly with. I still have my old Play Station..
ANd if u r looking for modding ur PSP, PM me I can help u.

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
^^^

and then i can buy the psp..if he agrees for a common price

without the UMD too...

Last edited:

asheet

Journeyman
Hi
Now u also get an adapter for Memory pro stick. So u just insert ur standard SD card in the memory pro jacket an dyou are in action

OP
C

cnayak

Hi

U selling a single piece or a pair? I juts bought a PSP from USA for $160 whihc is abt rs 7k. If ur price is for a piece, then I am lucky as I never knew the prices in India are so high.
Goodluck..But it is a damn good thng to paly with. I still have my old Play Station..
ANd if u r looking for modding ur PSP, PM me I can help u.

prices are always on the low side in the us. Its is downright pointless to compare them with Indian prices. there's this stupid little thing called import duties, taxes and all. Have you heard of it?

Btw, its a bundle deal. Not really interested in selling it off separately. If anyone is genuinely interested, PM me. End of story. Period.

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
fyi no one would buy that umd when someone's getting a 8gb mem card..
+most ppl dont need a 8gb mem card so they'd look for the PSP alone..
anyway i'll get a brand new burnout today so m out of this deal

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
^^...

with that attitude and price..u will NOT sell it here.period.

yup thats true.to sell stuff here u need to price ur products strategically,so ppl r attarcted to that price.
reduce the price a bit and u'll find lotsa takers.
best of luck with ur sell.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom