Sony PlayStation 4 discussion | Trolls will be banned

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Another question regarding destiny 2, how do I beat ghoul? I have tried reading the destiny 2 guides on this page, (Destiny 2 Archives - The Arcade Man) and I still find it a bit difficult.
You mean its difficult to beat ? There must be FAQs on IGN on it

quicky008

Technomancer
a ps4 bundle with 3 games is currently selling for around 30k on amazon-is the ps4 still worth buying at full price?

Is a revised version of the current ps5 aka ps5 mini expected to launch anytime soon ?

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
a ps4 bundle with 3 games is currently selling for around 30k on amazon-is the ps4 still worth buying at full price?

Is a revised version of the current ps5 aka ps5 mini expected to launch anytime soon ?

I just sold my old PS4 for 13.5k locally. I sold it because newer titles were struggling in it. And I don't think it is going to last more than 1-2 years. After that it would be obsolete.

For those requiring a slim option, if your titles are not PS exclusive then xbox series s seems a good option.

quicky008

Technomancer
do ps4 games look good when run on hd ready tvs(ie tvs with a native res of 768p)? What kind of display did you use with your ps4?

I wanted to buy a ps4/5 to check out the exclusive titles only eg spiderman,god of war etc.I have no interest in other non-exclusive titles as they are readily available for pc.

Also is having a high speed broadband connection a must for people planning to buy a ps4 or ps5? i have heard that most ps games aren't playable unless one installs several GBs of updates/patches from the internet first-is it really so? Can i still play these games if i choose to skip updating them due to the non-availability of a good internet connection?

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
do ps4 games look good when run on hd ready tvs(ie tvs with a native res of 768p)? What kind of display did you use with your ps4?

I used it with old 2011 LG HD TV. It had resolution of 1920x720 ig, and PS4 titles looked good for its time.
Also is having a high speed broadband connection a must for people planning to buy a ps4 or ps5?

Yupp, the updates are huge. Also if you buy blu ray disc, the game may still require internet for patches etc. As for online, it did update frequently ( for eg. In fortnite updates came more frequently than in pc) high speed may not be a must, but unlimited internet is a must. Especially if you will buy from ps store.
Can i still play these games if i choose to skip updating them due to the non-availability of a good internet connection

You can, but then condition is to not connect to internet by switching it off completely from settings and by using the disc. Once it connects, the updates will start popping up. But they can be cancelled. Multiplayer won't work without updating though, but you can play single player.

siddray

Broken In
Hi All,

Need some help for getting a new PS4 slim 1TB. I am not able to find with any of the online retailers. Please can any one of you know where can I get PS4 now at this moment of time.

Thanks much in advance.

siddray

Broken In
I just sold my old PS4 for 13.5k locally. I sold it because newer titles were struggling in it. And I don't think it is going to last more than 1-2 years. After that it would be obsolete.

For those requiring a slim option, if your titles are not PS exclusive then xbox series s seems a good option.
Could you please let me know where we can find XBOX Series S online ?

khalil1210

In the zone
Hi All,

Need some help for getting a new PS4 slim 1TB. I am not able to find with any of the online retailers. Please can any one of you know where can I get PS4 now at this moment of time.

Thanks much in advance.
It is available on reliance digital.

*www.reliancedigital.in/sony-ps4-1tb-slim-bundled-spider-man-gts-r-c-and-ps-3m/p/491898064

For past few days it was also present on amazon and flipkart

siddray

Broken In
It is available on reliance digital.

*www.reliancedigital.in/sony-ps4-1tb-slim-bundled-spider-man-gts-r-c-and-ps-3m/p/491898064

For past few days it was also present on amazon and flipkart
Agreed, but reliance digital doesn't ship to my location here.

khalil1210

In the zone
It is showing available in official sony website for your pincode

*shopatsc.com/collections/playstation-4

BTW the reliance link is showing sold out for me too. some has bought it i guess

khalil1210

In the zone
Even if you don't have console you can claim free games. Just create a account and claim. Horizon zero dawn is free now

*blog.playstation.com/2021/03/17/play-at-home-2021-update-10-free-games-to-download-this-spring/

siddray

Broken In
Even if you don't have console you can claim free games. Just create a account and claim. Horizon zero dawn is free now

*blog.playstation.com/2021/03/17/play-at-home-2021-update-10-free-games-to-download-this-spring/
Claimed. Thanks for the suggestion.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Does anyone here has experience with buying used stuff (like PS4) from CEX? They supposedly come with 2 year CEX warranty. Now that jailbreak for 9.0 is out, I was thinking a 2nd hand PS4 at 15-18k makes sense.

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
Does anyone here has experience with buying used stuff (like PS4) from CEX? They supposedly come with 2 year CEX warranty. Now that jailbreak for 9.0 is out, I was thinking a 2nd hand PS4 at 15-18k makes sense.
will you be able to jailbreak yourself? also where to get games for it?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
The only thing JB will void is the PSN experience and multiplayer. As players with JB PS4 are banned from PSN

Randy_Marsh

Youngling
One of my friends bought a ps4 from cex a year back. Came out to be just fine with some marks of being used. Never heard any complaint from him.
Are you looking for slim version?

JB means no online and a pen drive stuck to your ps4 whenever you switch it on.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
The only thing JB will void is the PSN experience and multiplayer. As players with JB PS4 are banned from PSN
I won't be connecting to PSN anyway.
Are you looking for slim version?
No, I'm looking for the normal version or the Pro version.
JB means no online and a pen drive stuck to your ps4 whenever you switch it on.
I'm interested in single player games only on PS4. I play Rocket League on PC and other online games are cross-platform as well.

Top Bottom