Sony PlayStation 3 (80GB) with DHL Free Shipping Worldwide! in only $9.90-Crazy deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhinandh

Proud to be Linux
Re: Sony PlayStation 3 (80GB) with DHL Free Shipping Worldwide! in only $9.90-Crazy

hey gary now check your orders page.the ps3 must be gone!!!!1
mine did so and i got an email that my money had been refunded.so guess no luck here.:cry: :cry:

Pat

Beyond Smart
Re: Sony PlayStation 3 (80GB) with DHL Free Shipping Worldwide! in only $9.90-Crazy

^^Thank god that you atleast got your money back!

Pathik

Google Bot

Oh. sh1t i completely forgot about it.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com

its still there:D

and there are 2 items:D

should i pay money

juggler

In the zone

May be a scam to get money from a lot of ppl

narangz

Web developer

^^IPMart is a well known website & forum.

juggler

In the zone

^^^ then garry should not have hesitation in paying the money

narangz

Web developer

But they have declared the winners. He can contact the support & can also pay if he wants. The amount ain't that big.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com

lets see, what they say
they closed my support ticket without repling:x

thats not fair

Last edited:

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com

[update]
they are not replying me, they closed my support ticket twice:x
& i still have two items in my cart.
in payment status: Waitng for Verification

however i haven't paid them:x, wonder who did?
they sell it to predetermined person, they fool users
they are cheaters!!

what is Waitng for Verification status in paypal, anyone knows?

Last edited:

narangz

Web developer

@Gary- Do you have any proof regarding your order number? I mean any email or anything like that? If yes, then send them an email that if they do not send you the PS3 you'll send them a legal notice.

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=

^^ wow, legal notice! This is getting high profile man!

Maybe we should give them a little credit guys, their server experienced what was probably the load of the millennium, and it is only natural that it went nuts. The three winners might be the ones in whose case the server was acting natural.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com

@Gary- Do you have any proof regarding your order number? I mean any email or anything like that? If yes, then send them an email that if they do not send you the PS3 you'll send them a legal notice.
I have Invoice with me. is that enough?

Last edited:

x3060

A LOTR fan

hey mate , thats sad you aint got :-(. .

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com

its a perfoma invoice, i have copy in printed

narangz

Web developer

^^ wow, legal notice! This is getting high profile man!

Maybe we should give them a little credit guys, their server experienced what was probably the load of the millennium, and it is only natural that it went nuts. The three winners might be the ones in whose case the server was acting natural.

Why not? He has ordered it before one of the winners & he has the order number with him!!! If they can't give a reply they deserve a legal notice!

its a perfoma invoice, i have copy in printed
Just write them once again. If they have some senior executive & you have his email then try sending a normal query email. Otherwise just ask them the reason for not declaring you the winner as you ordered it before the winner & tell them you are thinking of going the legal way.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com

i got their reply now
Dear Mr xxx xxxxx(name removed),

Thank you for sending us your comment.

We extend our sincere apologies for the inconveniences you encountered due to our system malfunction that allowed hundreds of orders to checkout during the event which happens at the same time with very heavy load on the server system.

We know that it is not acceptable in which you have took the effort to participate and yet notified by the automated purchase order email sent to you in error about your successful attempt in the Crazy Deal. We kindly ask that you disregard it if you have received the automated purchase order email, and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this communication may have caused.

Customers' feedback is our company's lifeblood and the sole reason we have been able to build such a successful company is because of your support. The only way we are going to continue to be successful is to regain your trust and confidence.

In pledge of this commitment,

1. We shall launch another Crazy Deal again on XBOX 360 Game Console plus Apple iPod on 15th April 2008, 7pm (GMT +08:00) - free shipping worldwide.
2. We shall credit USD50 (US Dollars Fifity Only) into your account for you to purchase any product of your choice from www.ipmart.com

At the same time, we shall make refund to your paypal, worldpay, or transfer the amount that was received through bank transfer to your account or refund the amount to your bank account. Kindly log into your account to check and verify.

Again, it is not our intention to cause you any confusion and IPmart.com was built on great customer service with the highest integrity level of management system since 6 years ago, and we hope to rebuild your trust on that same basis - just give us the chance and opportunity to win you back.

We will do all in our power to again make this Crazy Deal on XBOX 360 Game Console plus Apple iPod a successful one.

Have a wonderful day.

Best Regards
xxxx(name removed)
iPmart Sales Team
www.ipmart.com
Tel: 6082-242424
Fax: 6082-420187
email: xxx@ipmart.com

so i got 2,000Rs from them, as a consolation .

i can buy any product worth 2k at their site

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom