Sony PlayStation 3 (80GB) with DHL Free Shipping Worldwide! in only $9.90-Crazy deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pathik

Google Bot
Re: Sony PlayStation 3 (80GB) with DHL Free Shipping Worldwide! in only $9.90-Crazy

Chal great. Atleast you guys got $50. Njoi.

narangz

Web developer
Re: Sony PlayStation 3 (80GB) with DHL Free Shipping Worldwide! in only $9.90-Crazy

LOL :D

They might have received many dhamkis

Congrats guys! :)

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com

what can i get for $50 on their site?

narangz

Web developer

Search karo bhai.... If you've got some friend whose into mobile repairing you can buy some repair boxes for him & get the money from your friend :)

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com

@abhinandh
whay are you buying?

abhinandh

Proud to be Linux

@abhinandh
whay are you buying?
thinkin of buying a logitech chordless desktop or a dvd writer.btw gary check this one out.
*www.ipmart.com/main/product/TV007,iPlayer,Media,Player,34293.php?cat=2686&prod=34293

does it have an internal hdd??
if so how much capacity.

abhinandh

Proud to be Linux

ouch.....did you see the shipping rates.the are itself $37 for most products.:(

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com

ouch.....did you see the shipping rates.the are itself $37 for most products.:(
yeah, so what should we do?

how about this
*www.ipmart.com/main/product/Shoulder,Strap,Tote,35542.php?cat=3240&sort=price_asc&prod=35542

Last edited:

abhinandh

Proud to be Linux

sometin like that seems the only viable option

friend_sunit

Broken In

Hello,
Actually, I am one of those half-lucky persons, who were able to perform check out. And someone here, talked about dhamkis. Yes.. Just check out this thread on their official forum. I was also among the persons, who were calling them, a FRAUD, at their own official site :D.

I was even given an "infraction" on their forums for calling them "Fraud".

And the admin their claims that he got hundreds of threatening calls from Malaysia itself.

*www.ipmart-forum.com/showthread.php?t=227357

Now, I am also pretty confused regarding, what to purchase with that 50$..
I selected some products, but the shipping costs are more than the cost of products itself. [for most of the goods].

so, I sent started a support Ticket, asking for Cash refund, instead of that free shopping credit. ;).
the reply was an e-mail id of someone @ ipmart.com.

I have anyway, sent them a mail. And now waiting for a reply :). Hope to get a reply soon. Preferably, a positive reply :D.

friend_sunit

Broken In

HEY... IF anyone wants my free credit.. of 50$.. I want to sell it of..
If interested.. just PM me..

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity

lol...btw it might have made more consumers interested in PS3 and their website :D :D

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com

HEY... IF anyone wants my free credit.. of 50$.. I want to sell it of..
If interested.. just PM me..
find a buyer for me too, i will give you commission:p

DarkSilent

Right off the assembly line

how about this item
*www.ipmart.com/main/product/Premium,Download,Account,131.php?cat=2551&sort=price_asc&prod=131

premium download account for 1 month for $49
just need to find buyer who want it for $30

right? :D

damn guess I missed all the action. so they are having another crazy sale on 14 april for an iPod and Xbox 360 ? I bet they are going to be real cheap. I will definitely try to grab those on 14th april. Someone please bump this thread then.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com

how about this item
*www.ipmart.com/main/product/P...e_asc&prod=131

premium download account for 1 month for $49
just need to find buyer who want it for $30

right?
whats so special in it?

Last edited:

trigger

Journeyman

did anyone get it?

abhinandh

Proud to be Linux

bump...

1 hour to the deal

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com

Less than 3 minutes left.....

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=

Gary, you're in the top 100.

Who's that guy from India? Is he from the forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom