invisible said:
sujithtom said:
K settled for Sony.

THREAD CLOSED

Plz don't post anymore :D

Thanks for your help guys...
Samsung suck yuck

better go for Liteon/LG

See this review *www.techtree.com/techtree/jsp/article.jsp?article_id=5351&cat_id=633&page=1

SOny is jsut average in all tests

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.... dont get LG.....

the max CD read is 40x but it supports DVD-RAM..... which u are probably not gonna use...

I purchased 3 of them for me n my friends, replaced 2 of them and 1 of the replacement is still not working properly....

they just dont read few DVD's and CD-RW's for no reason.... and they are pathetic.....

OP
sujithtom

sujithtom

Ambassador of Buzz
Kniwor said:
invisible said:
sujithtom said:
K settled for Sony.

THREAD CLOSED

Plz don't post anymore :D

Thanks for your help guys...
Samsung suck yuck

better go for Liteon/LG

See this review *www.techtree.com/techtree/jsp/article.jsp?article_id=5351&cat_id=633&page=1

SOny is jsut average in all tests

the max CD read is 40x but it supports DVD-RAM..... which u are probably not gonna use...

I purchased 3 of them for me n my friends, replaced 2 of them and 1 of the replacement is still not working properly....

they just dont read few DVD's and CD-RW's for no reason.... and they are pathetic.....

Ok settles again for Sony.

I am contacting somebody who can lock this topic so no more confusions :)

Kniwor

Learner
sujithtom said:
Ok settles again for Sony.

I am contacting somebody who can lock this topic so no more confusions :)

wise decision... when everyone is telling sony get a sony... this thread is like refrigrator market...

If u go to BPL they say on 2 nice company's are there.... BPL and Electrolux kelvinator
If u go to whirlphool they say on 2 nice company's are there.... whirlphool and Electrolux kelvinator
If u go to videocon they say on 2 nice company's are there.... videocon and Electrolux kelvinator
If u go to LG they say on 2 nice company's are there.... LG and Electrolux kelvinator

what does this suggest...???

get Electorlux Kelvinator yaar..... lol......

(this happened to me when i set out to purchase a refrigrator... finally got Kelvinator...)

I

invisible

Kniwor said:

ya always SONY DRU810A is hte best

check the reviews in this site
*www.cdrlabs.com/reviews/index.php?reviewid=276

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
Kniwor said:
wise decision... when everyone is telling sony get a sony... this thread is like refrigrator market...

If u go to BPL they say on 2 nice company's are there.... BPL and Electrolux kelvinator
If u go to whirlphool they say on 2 nice company's are there.... whirlphool and Electrolux kelvinator
If u go to videocon they say on 2 nice company's are there.... videocon and Electrolux kelvinator
If u go to LG they say on 2 nice company's are there.... LG and Electrolux kelvinator

(this happened to me when i set out to purchase a refrigrator... finally got Kelvinator...)

Very nice way of comparing man .. We too have Kelvinator only .. infact 2 of them :lol:

As for CompactDisk-Drives
Sony & Pioneer are good, ..... Samsung Sucks..They have copyright Tray Problem. :D ,

Techie_Geek

Journeyman
Kniwor said:

great xample , :lol:

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
DVD+RW and DVD-RW are two different formats of DVD's available which aren't fully compatible with each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom