Sony Ericsson Yendo VS Nokia X3- Which one?

DarkDante

Journeyman
Or for that matter, any good phone in 6-6.5K
Another thing, are Sony Ericsson phones fragile? cause i keep dropping my current phone, and i cant afford to buy a fragile phone.
Thanks in advance..

har

In the zone
Neither. The X3 has one of the worst sliders and it regularly crashes.
The Yendo has been classified to be the worst phone of 2010.

Whatever you buy dont buy the Yendo......Its that bad

OP
DarkDante

DarkDante

Journeyman
I saw the Nokia C3, but i dont like qwerty phones that much

Neither. The X3 has one of the worst sliders and it regularly crashes.
The Yendo has been classified to be the worst phone of 2010.

Whatever you buy dont buy the Yendo......Its that bad

ok...so what do you recommend?

sparx

TechFanatic
Yendo is a simple disaster, Sony tried to give it Xperia apperance in physical looks and user interface but forgot that those features need xperia type hardware to run them. Even el cheapo chinese phones are better than it.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
hmm. donno why the yendo bashing. ^ the interface is very basic, what features are you tallking about? it does its job as a phone, its better (less fragile) than the x3 . the touch interface has fewer glitches than the droids, and the battery life is a monster

har

In the zone
Yendo is a disaster.
refer here: Mobile-review.com Review of Sony Ericsson Yendo W150i GSM Phone

I would suggest you get the nokia c5 or the sony ericsson Elm.
The wave 525 is also a option though many users are thrashing it.

The LG Optimus Me is now only Rs 7500-its the least expensive android offering.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^ok read that review. It basically shows a lot of disappointment because of how basic the feature set is, and calls the phone dated. The camera sucks yeah, but the battery life is really good. It depends on what you are looking for not everyone wants, or need a droid, or a phone with an app ecosystem, they might just want a phone. This is a budget offering, and the phones not as bad as its made out to be. Plus, have you seen the thing? it looks pretty good compared to other phones at the price point, but its pretty bulky, so this is a subjective point but putting it out there.

Empirial

Youngling
Sony Ericsson Zylo Price In India: Buy Sony Ericsson Zylo: Price, Reviews: Flipkart Mobiles (Jazz Black)

Samsung Chat 335 S3353 Price In India: Buy Samsung chat 335 S3353: Price, Reviews: Flipkart Mobiles (Champagne Gold)

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
I wouldnt quote a MR article if i were any saner. MR over the years have literally been bought by samsung and anything that isnt samsung is termed as ****. But true, the yendo isn't top notch when it comes to performance, i suggest you look elsewhere for something better.

Top Bottom