SONY ERICSSON SATIO v/s HTC HD 2...which one to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
^ I've read about fone batches being withdrawn. That was just the case with Aino though which still sucks.

Satio is fine now. I've used it and liked it. But X10 ftw now.

yeah ico is right......as now satio has got a much more stable f/w !! :-D

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

and by the way

Xperia X10 Rocksss

*www.cellphonesmarket.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Sony-Ericsson-has-formally-announced-the-XPERIA-X10.jpg

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
@desiibond-Ever used the Satio?? Every s60 phone has been removed at at some time or the other. I have the satio and its a gem of a phone IMO. But if yu dont need the xenon, i suggest you go for the Vivaz. 21k and a stellar buy.

red dragon

Master troll
@desiibond-Ever used the Satio?? Every s60 phone has been removed at at some time or the other. I have the satio and its a gem of a phone IMO. But if yu dont need the xenon, i suggest you go for the Vivaz. 21k and a stellar buy.
This is exactly where symbian sucks,too many bugs,too many updates,and now the signature thing.The thread started with satio vs hd2,which is IMO not much of a competition,HD2 is way too powerful.The o.p must have a budget o more than 35k,as hd2 is retailing for 38k(3k rise from last week)x10 is the best bet,oh!wait for milestone,ezone probably selling it for 30k.BTW vivaz has no chance with these beasts(milestone and hd2)

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
This is exactly where symbian sucks,too many bugs,too many updates,and now the signature thing.The thread started with satio vs hd2,which is IMO not much of a competition,HD2 is way too powerful.The o.p must have a budget o more than 35k,as hd2 is retailing for 38k(3k rise from last week)x10 is the best bet,oh!wait for milestone,ezone probably selling it for 30k.BTW vivaz has no chance with these beasts(milestone and hd2)
HD2 still available for 34,615 from univercell.in

walkmanguru

Broken In
I did a quick resreach on gsmarena...

Sony ericsson Vivaz is rated (Overall 8.7) higher than XPERIA X10(~8.5)

HTC HD2 is rated at Overall 8.5I believe Vivaz offers a better value than other phones in its category...even though it might be slighlty inferior in technology

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
The vivaz isnt inferior in technology. It is the fastest S60 in the market ATM. Offers constant 24fps of HD recording, great sound quality and best of class still photography. And about gsmarena ratings, dont dwell much into those. The only problem with the vivaz is that its symbian.

sujoyp

Grand Master
^^ Vivaz is really interesting device...and SE has done its best to modify the dull looking S60 UI...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom