Sony Ericsson Beats Motorola to 3rd position!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

1235Sam

Sameer
relax dude
i donno what is wrong with but seem to critisize blindly on all SE phones
my point is K790 is not dumb as you stated and it much more than just a cameraphone
i am not saying n73 is very bad either.Both phones have pros and cons.But for you Nokia is god.

here is a part of Eldar's N73 review on mobile-review.com

"Sony Ericsson K790i has about 30% more battery life.

Interface operating speed is about 2x times faster in case with Sony Ericsson (typical operations).

Display is bigger and better in Nokia N73.

Keypad and joystick are better in case with Sony Ericsson K790i.

Nokia has no A2DP support, and it prevents you from listening to music via wireless headsets.

Music player is better organized on K790i"

About joystick Eldar's view "The Nokia N73’s joystick gives one more cause for lashing the handset’s ergonomics. It is considerably drowned inside the casing, so that your experience will be not even unpleasant - something worse. As far as I remember not a single smartphone by Nokia has carried such mediocre joystick until today."

About the looks(my view)-compare n73,k790 in real,99 percent users will say k790 looks/feel better.1 percent will be you

Try to listen same song using same headphone(like ep-630) on both K790,N73

K790i ke speaker mein volume hai ? bahaar nikaal do sunayi nahi dente....
lol.new invention by you

The only thing i agree with you is video recording on N73 is better

bottom line:Which is better phone really depends on user to user.Every one has different needs.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
relax dude
i donno what is wrong with but seem to critisize blindly on all SE phones
my point is K790 is not dumb as you stated and it much more than just a cameraphone
i am not saying n73 is very bad either.Both phones have pros and cons.But for you Nokia is god.

I said dumb in the sense that it is not a smartphone i did NOT mean DUMB PHONE
here is a part of Eldar's N73 review on mobile-review.com

"Sony Ericsson K790i has about 30% more battery life.

Interface operating speed is about 2x times faster in case with Sony Ericsson (typical operations).

Display is bigger and better in Nokia N73.

Keypad and joystick are better in case with Sony Ericsson K790i.

Nokia has no A2DP support, and it prevents you from listening to music via wireless headsets.

Music player is better organized on K790i"
A2DP is there in N73 and MUSIC PLAYER OF THE OLD N73 was bad the new one is great and the thing is this is mobile-review so i don't care even about there reviews ...........

The joystick of N73 works good atleast my one does

Well k790i joystick was a bit inside and everytime i navigate i end up pressing the middle button of the joystick....
About the looks(my view)-compare n73,k790 in real,99 percent users will say k790 looks/feel better.1 percent will be you
My frnd who owns K790i says N73 looks better :D front view of N73 is better and with rotated screen it looks great ( with help of software ).

Try to listen same song using same headphone(like ep-630) on both K790,N73

N73 is low on bass just wait for 2-3 days i will tell you how to make your N73 sounds like IPOD i figure out whenever a call comes N73 start producing sound as if it is coming from dedicated MP3 . That is achieved with the help of multi tasking of some programs i am just figuring out the best software to multitask with to achieve that sound.. N73 got the capability ....

About the speaker of K790i it is only 60% of the volume of N73 and when N73 equalizer is set to full then 2 x k790i speaker < N73
The only thing i agree with you is video recording on N73 is better
ONLY THING JUST HAVE A LOOK ONCE AGAIN ..... :confused:
bottom line:Which is better phone really depends on user to user.Every one has different needs.

don't sum up post more ................

Last edited:

azzu

AJJU
huh better joystick :lol: don't tell me i know how good it is....
better build quality just see below quoted from gsmarena review
looks much nicer .... huh ... have you ever seen it personally just hold the two phones together ??? it looks better from back but from front give me a break.....

K790i ke speaker mein volume hai ? bahaar nikaal do sunayi nahi dente....

3G is another downside of your K790i atleast it is futureproof..... lets 3G get launched then video calling will become another factor.....

have you ever seen n-series image gallery ?? it looks great....

2 x k790i video recording = N73 video recording......

30 days call log beat that.....

And people who say it as slow they dunno how to use it...... applications like contact log and all once opened stays in the ram which in the long run makes the phone slow the application JBTASKMAN when installed take cares they do not stay in the ram and gives around 17 MB free ram and phones works without any lags.....

Web surfing on that tiny screen of K790I is good lol on that.... N73 got the best browser and a great screen to enhance web surfing experience.....

And yes symbian in alone is a reason which throws K790i to trash

ever heard of CORE PLAYER when installed gives play back of VGA videos @ 30 fps without any lag i watch movies on N73... And in your K790i first convert the movie put in it and then with that tiny screen can't even enjoy the movie.

better battery life hmm.... i get around 2 days battery back up with N73 and that is quite sufficient ........

Gaming is another reason N73 is known as one of the gaming handset of nokia......

And camera is not bad either the SINGLE LED is better than W810I + K550I total 4 leds of SE

The best N73 camera setting is

SET ISO TO HIGH
SET EV +0.5
SCENE MODE LANDSCAPE

pic taken via N73.......

^^^^^ THATS A NIGHT SHOT WITH ONLY THE TUBE LIGHT SWITCHED ON AND LED..

huh i have many more points will come @ night to post more :D

u always keep us waiting :lol:
If it is the Gud side of N73 u will tell that reviews and sum other $ht that the part of the fone is gud ...bLah blah ...
and if its the other side u tell that It works for me though.. WAt the F ?? man
And about the speaker thing u know how many patches er available there for the SE (k790i) which highly increase the volume and quality and about the ELves patches etc...
it can be modded highly if u know how

This is Quite GUd

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
^^^^^

You talk about modding i will start posting Symbian applications thats increases phone functionalities.

N73 joystick is not very good i know but it works perfect it is wobbly but WORKS PERFECT ...........

and you talking about review when i posted reviews quoted from mobile review you all say they suck ask DREAM if he believes in mobile review then according to them C905 is no revolution and it is a stupid phone which is lying btw 10mp and 5 mp LOL !

And about K790i/K810i/N73 they all are good phones but every person choice is different and it is he who should decide which one fits their needs.

Well the thing is nokia non-smartphones are not better than SE non-smartphones because SE ones can be modded. But that nokia knows so they increase the specs of there phone....

like in the 3120 C vs K550i In 3120 Higher resolution is there and 16m colour people will go for 3120 but people who are more informed like SE phones can be modded they will go for K550i........

Well Nokia Sacrifice on phone Material to give more functionality for lesser price that ton i have understood..............

Nokia just know how to do business......................
[OVER]

OP
dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
GAWD!!!

Dude krates, be true to yourself and tell us what you think of mobile-review's. He did not review the X1 when there are lots of them lying around.he got hold of the W902, a good phone and siad that it should be cancelled.Its just this that i am concerned with.
Eldar was a biased reviewer when it came to SE earlier, but now he is totally anti-SE.

And i guess, we should stop the conversation here.Its quite evident that SE wont come close to Nokia's marketshare in 10 years time, so no use harping on that.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
Ok me not posting any more well waise bhi the thread has gone a lot off-topic finish no more fight.....

STOP SE AND NOKIA RULEZ.. KHUSH.........

OP
dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
yea,everything has its ups and downs,.Krates provided some really good points, but when it comes to a overall camera and music performer the K790 takes the cake.For anything else, N73 is the way ahead.Dont forget, the K790 also brings out the hacker in you . ;)

azzu

AJJU
^Pop corn i was lookin or the Sweetcorn :D
yea lets sum it up K790i cam+music+modding
everythin else theres n73 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom