Sony DSC P200 prices anybody

Status
Not open for further replies.

Techinator

Broken In
guys,

can u please tell me the showroom prices of Sony Cybershot DSC-P200 digicam in various cities.

thanks

Aman

plsoft

Journeyman
The showroom price is Rs 19,990. You can check it here: *www.sonyindia.co.in/sonyindia/products/DisplayProduct.jsp?modelNumber=DSC-P200.

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
hey guys i chked out the price of P200 in chandni chowk and it was 12K and 1GB MSPRO card was of 3K.
but is it fine to purchase it from there coz i doubt if it is fake.
i dunno abt the warranty and the bill.

OP
T

Techinator

Broken In
thanks guys.

@plsoft : ya i also saw the sonyindia website. they are showing INR 19990. but i read in some forum that recently in past 1-2 months the rates in USA have been slashed from some higher value to $239.

and this 19990 figure is there on sonyindia website for more than a year. i wanted to know if the prices have been reduced in india also or not. it might be possible that they have not updated the website.

plsoft

Journeyman
they do update the site. I bought it last year from the showroom and i paid 20,990. They slashed Rs 1,000 after that, so it's now 19,990. I'm sure the price is still the same. As for USA price, they are surely cheaper then here.

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
well the lowest prices of digicam are in singapore if u lookin at showroom prices not grey market prices.
The prices are almost 40% less than the showroom prices in india.The memory cards are damn cheap there.For eg MSPRO 512 costs only 2.2K.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom