Sony announces Xperia L and SP mid range droids

dhiman33

Broken In
man i am stuck with a problem :( no fm recording in this.. :'( i love to record songs all the time..any way t do that? (i'll try to give a review once i get the time :D )

SahilAr

In the zone
I bought xperia sp from sonipat,it costed me 24.4k.I really didn't expected this atleast from sony!Totally wrong colors!!White is not white,it is yellow,colors are very dark!I tried playing ninjump deluxe on xperia sp,the colors really look very bad...will be returning it for sure and will get s3 instead!

.jRay.

Youngling
^yup, i agree,

@rohan. trust reviews only from gsmarena, techradar, engadget, or tdf members.;)

Last edited:

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
^^ @nickaustin - I just posted it mate. I like to watch video reviews of phones. Anyway I am not gonna buy any Xperia soon. Planning for N4.
And ya I trust Gsmarena only.

dhiman33

Broken In
Anyone experiencing extreme low call volume on xperia sp?? not on earphone..not for alarms or any otheer sounds. Only when I'm using the earspeaker to make or receive the call, i find the call volume extremely low. Google searching reveals this is a known issue/bug. Do we have to install a mod to make it normal??

vgowtham97

Journeyman
Anyone experiencing extreme low call volume on xperia sp?? not on earphone..not for alarms or any otheer sounds. Only when I'm using the earspeaker to make or receive the call, i find the call volume extremely low. Google searching reveals this is a known issue/bug. Do we have to install a mod to make it normal??

1.Go to Settings -> Call Settings and set the equaliser to Bright.

2.Switch of speaker voice enhancement in Call Settings.

3.Go to Settings -> Sound and switch on Clear Phase and xLOUD...

cooldude94

Journeyman
sony xperia l @16k at homeshop18 superdeals grab fast.
Capture.PNG

Kiss

Journeyman
Guys is Xperia L capable to playing 1080p(full Hd videos)?? cause in the gadgets portal review I head him saying it can only play back 720p video's... :?

dhiman33

Broken In
I have a microscopic scratch at the lower right corner of SP .. :'( when i open a picture and the led strips glows, I can see a 1 mm dark line at the edge.. I think it's on the shatter proof sheet over the actual glass .. any idea how to remove it? :'(

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
A friend purchased Xperia L yesterday(under my recommendation :p )

The build quality of the phone is pretty good. The lock button and volume button felt pretty robust. The screen quality was also good. Sony made many UI changes it seems, which are pretty decent(except the menu layout which I don't like at all). Camera felt good to use(not to mention the flash was also pretty good)

Not sure how much it costed him though(he bought locally).

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
A friend purchased Xperia L yesterday(under my recommendation :p )

The build quality of the phone is pretty good. The lock button and volume button felt pretty robust. The screen quality was also good. Sony made many UI changes it seems, which are pretty decent(except the menu layout which I don't like at all). Camera felt good to use(not to mention the flash was also pretty good)

Not sure how much it costed him though(he bought locally).

Yup I used the phone again today and it's great, buying the phone tomo hopefully :)

Atleast your friends listen to you :p, I told my friend to get this but.....he bought.GRAND

+Sony doesnt have so much bloatware like samsung ;).
Now I hate samsung next to apple :p

Top Bottom