Song id3 tags

bubusam13

Human
Hi, I am facing a problem. All of the players, be it WMP or MediaMonkey displays the ID3 tag track name in playlist. This create a problem for me. I want them to display the file names.
For example : I have AKON Konkrete's song ---> 01 Keep Up.mp3 . The bold portion is the file name that I see when opening the folder. But WMP, MediaMonkey and other software display <untagged> or <01 track> in playlist as there is no Track name in its ID3 tag. So it becomes difficult for me to recognize the song in WMP etc.

So suggest me some way to make them display file names instead of ID3 Track Names. So suggest some other software is WMP and MediaMonkey cant do this.

Last edited:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I am not sure what the problem is. You can easily bring a column, that displays the file name. Just right click the header area in Media Monkey, and select the field name, "FileName".

OP
bubusam13

bubusam13

Human
What to say...... thanks....... I m just feeling lucky..... voo... actually I never used softwares for sync. Using first time.. so having problems. Use drag and drop normally

[[[[[[[[Mark it as SOLVED mods :)]]]]]]]]]]]]

gameranand

Living to Play
you can even give titles from filename in mediamonkey so it will simply replace that unknown with filename. :)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ add/remove tags from those mp3 files using a app called TagScanner and to to play those files use KMPLayer - my personal favorite ;-)

Top Bottom