Someone is watching me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rosemolr

Journeyman
dear fellas..
In our college we had shifted to a new lab.we used to play games and chat during our programming and java hours..but now we got a serious prob that the &^%& admin of our lab and &%&%^77865*&^ vc++ faculty had installed one monitoring software..nameley VNC.He just enabled the client in every System and he is watching all activities in our system.since i'am a techie.and lazy..He is always watching me..how i can get the rid of it..? we are only having guest privillages..he is watching us through our ip assinged and pc name..since we have only guest privillages i can't mannualy reconfigure ip and etc...one thing i did that i just took task manager and mannualy disabled the vncl4.exe..but that leads problems..coz when he found that my system is unavailable..he told me to resume my client..coz he know what i will do.now it became as a prestige issue of my tech knowledge..i have several options..

* hacking to server and crash vnc which is nearly not much easy..
* interchange my pc name and ip address to a studious girls pc ..so that admin will think that i'am doing proper programming.
* Stream a pre-recorded vedio to the server to fake my activities..
* Stop the over all working of vnc
* crack Admin password..or a new account with admin privillages. which is nearly easy since i'am using windows Xp.

They are mocking at me..actually he got some personal problems with me too.He used to mock me infront of whole class.i want to teach them a lesson..what to dear freinds..i dont want to make any damage to pc or softwares with any kind of viruses right now..the fact is that..I DONT LIKE ANYONE WATCHING ME..even if i'am doing everything perfect..i just hate to be monitored.:shock:.moreiver this became my prestige issue to teach them a lesson..please help me dear friends..i know there are masters of all this is here..please..

Last edited:

saqib_khan

I M A *STAR*
DUde, just one advice. DOn't do anything. You just show them, that u r doing programming. They'll observe u for some time and then they'll leave automatically. Because if u do anything wrong, in that cracking and all, then u'll loose that much reputation also. The fact is that u think, they have personal problem with u, but it is not so, because every Sir/Teacher wants that their student studies well. Its just we take it differently, we think they r our enemies.
So for now, for some time just stop ur gaming and chatting and focus on studies. Because games & chattings r not so important. And who told u , that a real techie must know hacking and all this stuff. U r wrong here. From now on, just make a good impression in front of your faculties.

OP
rosemolr

rosemolr

Journeyman
But he makes me mad yaar..Like this..

' hey you like this..what are you typing..are you creating a new language there"..since it is vc++ al case sensitive and all syantax..make me wierd..he will acces to my pointer and he will correct it ..then whats the point of making me to do a program..he himself can do na..i think while programing...errors will be there..it is not a curse or bad..then only we can learn all from that..na..?
.i think that none one will learn walking without having any injury or falls..ny way thanks for your advice.but still always being monitored is Sh*&^^& na..?anyway i will try to be in good terms with him...i think the faculty who is watching me is seeing this kind of monitoring software for first time..an he is very excited about it..thats y he do all this things....make me sick of it..

OP
rosemolr

rosemolr

Journeyman
actually i want to disable it in way like..that he must think that i'am doing programs and my assignments..just like streaming to server in a prerecorded video

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
LMAO, your "prestige issue".. really?

Time to read the forum rules again. We won't assist nor want to get involved in any type of cracking, overriding or any such "beat admin with my tech knowledge for my prestige" issues. Good day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom