someone help me please

lucky_fox

Right off the assembly line
i am using kingston 4 GB pendrive. Last night i had saved some audio and videos on it. i accidentally formatted it. can someone please help me. those videos are important to me.

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
Download Easeus Data recovery wizard and I guess it's free for personal use and it works, been using it for a long time to recover accidentally deleted data.
File and data recovery software to unformat, undelete files. Recover deleted files and recover formatted disk or corrupt drives - EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard.

But there is a 50/50 chance with large files, specially the videos, last time I recovered some large videos for a friend, they all got mixed up, I mean the videos content is scattered over several videos.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
no gurantee on what might be recovered or fail recovery.

try this too
Recuva - Undelete, Unerase, File and Disk Recovery - Free Download

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Download Easeus Data recovery wizard and I guess it's free for personal use and it works, been using it for a long time to recover accidentally deleted data.
File and data recovery software to unformat, undelete files. Recover deleted files and recover formatted disk or corrupt drives - EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard.

But there is a 50/50 chance with large files, specially the videos, last time I recovered some large videos for a friend, they all got mixed up, I mean the videos content is scattered over several videos.

The first thing Op needs to do is stop using pendrive ie don't copy/paste anything to and from the pen drive - Install the Easeus Data recovery wizard - plug in the pen drive and scan the pen drive with data recovery software.
The chance of data recovery will be much greater.

BTW, with Easeus Data recovery pro I was able to successfully recover 1.8GB ( in 2 files ) video files and all of them were in good condition ;-)

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
^^
Yeah forgot to mention that to the op, not to use pen drive much before recovery :) thank you

Regarding recovered data, it was a mixed bag for me, recovered everything intact when my 320GB hdd was formatted accidentally. All the movies were intact.

But when I tried to recover data after similar issue to friend, most the videos & images got mixed up.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ thanks for the feedback - your friend have used ( most probably ) the HDD after formatting it and that's why the recovered was not so perfect - it's very important not use the HDD before performing the recovery process if someone deleted important file(s) which needs to be recovered in intact condition.

Sara757

Right off the assembly line
Hi, lucky_fox Its possible to recover data even if you have formatted your pendrive. But avoid using your pen drive till the time you don't recover your data. As it increases the chance of overwriting. And it is not at all possible to recover data once it is overwritten. In order to recover data you can go for any usb data recovery software. To be sure about it firstly try its demo version, if it can show you files which you want to recover than only buy it. Else you can also consult to data recovery services expert on toll free no.: 1800 102 3232. They will better guide you in this regard.

Top Bottom