some trojan or wat

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hav this wierd problem plz help me...

i hav formatted my sys 15 times form past a month....becoz wenwevr i connect to the internet
there's constant upload and donload of data..i am using home 500 of bsnl so this is annoying..
i guess generic host process is behind it..i hav tried all softwares from za to norton 05 updated.
but no avail..even wen i double click the net..two computer come in taskbar and wen i chek the
status the kb's are moving up and down so fast,..so even if i stay idle on some site for a
half an hour i get sharged with 10-12 mbs..plz help..goddamit i ams stuk..i hav even
changed from win xp to sp1 and now to sp2..but still prob..
bsnl line is perfectly ok...sys has probs

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Oh man! 15 times!! You are messed up dude!
Okkk.. You said you have installed Norton and Zonealarm, but you need a antispyware and firewall too! I suggest Windows Defender or Spybot 'search & destroy' Antispyware software. Regarding firewall, go for Zone alarm firewall.
Firewall is a must to avoid intrusion.

anandk

Distinguished Member
pls post ur hjt logfile here so that someone can have a look at it. else u can also post it at www.hijackthis.de and get it auto-analysed. only then will we really be able to isolate the problem.

btw i hope its not ur windows downloading updates, just chk it pls.

generally speaking, yes use a fully updated xp/sp2 plus have an av, ani-spy, fw, when connecting to the net.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom