Some questions about micromax fun book

enadumugavari

Right off the assembly line
yah..yah u mentioned this earlier also, moreover u are the one who suggested me what to do with my funbook :)...actually my reply was intended to adithya72...some miscommunication :D

I think i told it already that they are refunding my money,i will be getting the refund via cheque within a day or two!
So there is no point asking for replacement from snapdeal.
New product is always damaged from snapdeal,its not that so!
The thing is that ki vo returns/replacemnets mein kafi slow hein!
And i also went to micromax,they simply told me to return it to sanpdeal,so i did because they said only snapdeal can replace the product,we can't!

adithya72

Broken In
I am taking this to Micromax service center this saturday, i believe they will work on Saturdays atleast.
Will post you update.

elavu

Hi,

I got my funbook yesterday. It was ordered in ebay last week.
I noticed a white (not fully white) patch in one area of the screen.
This could be noticed when background is fully black.

I checked with my Seller. He told me to check with service centre first.
If not, he will send a replacement.

Damn !!! I didnt expect this.

Not sure if its damaged during transit or not.
Doesn't look like pressed hardly on the display.
Also its a problem only with black color.

Let me see what service centre folks say.
To avoid going to shop, i bought online. But, they are making me to go there.

- Elavu

sajo

Broken In
Its actually snapdeal's fault. They are sending defective funbook to many here on TDF

Completely agree , even my faulty Funbook was sent by SNAPDEAL. They are mum on replacement, so I am left to deal with the service center.

OP
S

SahilAr

In the zone
Completely agree , even my faulty Funbook was sent by SNAPDEAL. They are mum on replacement, so I am left to deal with the service center.

Oh no,one more case of faulty product!!Snapdeal is not gonna stop it,i request all of you not to buy Fun book from snapdeal anymore!
The service center ddidn't helped me,so if by chance they refuse to help you,Screw Snapdeal badly!!!

Sad to hear that :( So, they replaced your FB??

No,they won't replace it at all..
They will simply send you an email with the subject:since the vendor went out of date we are cancelling the order from our behalf and we'll refund the amount to you..and this email will be sent to you only when you threaten them very much..(threatening about never to purchase any product etc etc:-D)

techlover

In the zone
No,they won't replace it at all..
They will simply send you an email with the subject:since the vendor went out of date we are cancelling the order from our behalf and we'll refund the amount to you..and this email will be sent to you only when you threaten them very much..(threatening about never to purchase any product etc etc:-D)

And what will they do with the faulty funbook? ...send it to another person? :twisted::twisted:

OP
S

SahilAr

In the zone
@Techlover,
they will simply ignore your problem,firstly!!
When you will call them again and again,send them email then you might be listened and finally,you can ask for replacement/refund.
In my case,they refunded my amount but after waiting for a whole 1 month!

sajo

Broken In
Sad to hear that :( So, they replaced your FB??

Oh no,one more case of faulty product!!Snapdeal is not gonna stop it,i request all of you not to buy Fun book from snapdeal anymore!

Now the service center claims they cannot fix my Funbook, just got off the phone with them and that I will have to contact Micromax for a replacement.

Now I again called snapdeal and informed them of the same, and they seemed willing to send a replacement.
Will probably never buy from Micromax OR Snapdeal again, too much of a hassle for what was supposed to be a fun experience.

Below are the posts in the Funbook thread chronicling my experience with the FB which is actually a SB (Sadbook) for me :

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/mobiles-tablets/155054-micromax-funbook-post1647191.html#post1647191

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/mobiles-tablets/155054-micromax-funbook-post1647953.html#post1647953

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/mobiles-tablets/155054-micromax-funbook-post1651567.html#post1651567

sar_mahesh

Without seeing all these comments I have ordered a tablet from snap deal. It is about to be delivered tomorrow. What shall I do?

Is it possible to check the tablet and pay while getting from blue dart?

What would you guys suggest?

OP
S

SahilAr

In the zone
Without seeing all these comments I have ordered a tablet from snap deal. It is about to be delivered tomorrow. What shall I do?

Is it possible to check the tablet and pay while getting from blue dart?

What would you guys suggest?

If it works good without any problem,then you will be a lucky one to get a "First Ever" Working(without problem) Micromax Tablet from Snapdeal.
Well,if you trust Snapdeal,it's upto you...atleast i don't trust them anymore regarding Fun Book.
You can simply deny to take the consignment if you don't trust snapdeal.
No,it's not possible to check the tablet and then pay the amount for delivery!You can't cheat Courier Companies:p
I would suggest you not to buy Fun book from Snapdeal,you can buy it from trusted websites:Flipkart is the robust!Try it..
Letsbuy,Chroma,ebay are also good..

OP
S

SahilAr

In the zone
Snapdeal does not send them directly. They will have local vendors who send the tablets. Hence its the Vendor's fault...
But me came to knew it when i received Crap piece of Fun Book:-D
Immediately one thing striked in my mind that if they ship the product within 2 days,how can they be so irresponsible?It must be Vendors...and so they are-Very Irresponsible and really "vErY vErY lOcAL"
hUhh..!!

sajo

Broken In
I sent my Funbook back to Snapdeal and the response from them was pathetic to say the least.
The lady on the phone actually had the gall to tell me that "You received a faulty funbook, how are we to blame for it?".

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
I don't understand why people keep buying from Snapdeal even after asking them not to trust Snapdeal for products.

For coupons they are excellent, but for products don't trust them.

I feel sorry for you, but I don't think snapdeal will look at this. It's up to the dealer who sent you the product. If it was Ebay / Tradus, they would have looked after it. But don't know whether snapdeal will be able to to anything or not.

Top Bottom