some question abt these SOFTWARE!!! part-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

kool

Cyborg Agent

and also tell me from where i can get full lyrics of any hindi songs? plz suggest me any good website!!

And also tell me a good English Dictionary software!!!

plzzzzzz reply me soon...

Orionz

Nebula was here,15 yrs back
1>instruemental music of Mp3 songs by any software.....
Try To know more about "karaoke"

2>In market lots of cds available that teaches you eng lang.
but suggest you try Navneets grammer CD(english grammer From 10th class.

Use Oxford Pocket Dictionary

3> to convert NTFS to FAT32 without deleting any files...

use Partition Magic 8.0
Really Amazing HD Software

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
1. Try out www.raaga.com and www.musicindiaonline.com for lyrics.

2. For english fluency and speaking without hesitation,u just have to follow two simple steps..>
>> speak as much as possible without thinking that i may be wrong here and wrong there
>> make it a habit of watching 1 english movie daily,any movie ,any source,VCD,star movies and all...it will really help

G

gxsaurav

If u want to learn English, first make an accent, either British or English...cos even if u know the words without an accent it’s useless

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
gxsaurav said:
either British or English...

British or English OR
British or American ??

nd moreover i dont agree with u that accent will only make a diff. ??
are u talking this with respect to call centres??
In CC too they make a point to train new hires abt
"Neutral English" and not American Accented English...and this is happening in good international tech process orinted companies..be it Microsoft process with Convergys,HP @ IBM Daksh etc .

The point is not an accent...the point is clear understandable slow english.
(Slow because indian rate of speech is double/tripple to that of americans!!)

OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent
i just want know about software!!! SIMPLE ENGLISH ONLY!!

and also tell me which software supports instruemental of any songs???

G

gxsaurav

british accent rules anyday... as all the words are said clearly, without chewing any word like in american accent

The best way to learn english is to speak it, try discussing about anything with your friends in english, u will know the benifits

OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent
gxsaurav said:
british accent rules anyday... as all the words are said clearly, without chewing any word like in american accent

The best way to learn english is to speak it, try discussing about anything with your friends in english, u will know the benifits

thnx!!!!

hafees

In the zone
(1)Try www.indiafm.com for lyrics. Karaoke cds of popular songs should be available in market.

(3) Install Win 98 on another drive. Then start the XP setup if needed. It will ask for repair option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom