Some Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBX

In the zone
I'm facing some problems! Wish someone could solve them!

1)I had been infected by a virus some time ago. I've removed it but its ill effects still linger me. I can't show my hidden files!!!

2) I see the videos as their Hue has been shifted! blue appears yellow, red appears blue etc in all other players except WMP11 in which I unchecked 'use YVU and RGB flipping' in video acceleration-advanced under the performance tab in options!

3)I had once set a password for BIOS! It said superior password, I thought it would appear everytime I'll boot computer but it never showed and I forgot about it and the password too!

4)Since I've uninstalled Nero 7 I am unable to see the previews for my videos, I reinstalled it and done everything in my knowledge!

5)Icons aren't associated with any app but they do not show their icons in explorer!

6)My March and April DVD didn't work, May's did! I requested for another DVD of March and I got it but it too didn't work on any of the computers of mine and my friends.

Tushar Sharma

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
1. There are already 2 threads about the same problem in Q&A section. Just look at the first 2 pages and you would find them :)
2. Cant help you with this, but did you mess with your graphics card settings? or monitor settings? check your nVidia control panel or any gamma software with your monitor.
3. There is a seperate option in the BIOS where you can set when the password will be asked - while entering setup only, or each time your comp starts. As for the forgotten password, reset your bios by opening your case, take out a silver coin sized object, and put it back five minutes later. You can also flash your bios again, but this is better.
4. Cant help you with this too...
5. You might want to rebuild icons using TweakUI from *www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/xppowertoys.mspx This is for XP. For Vista, google for "TweakVI" thats VI, not UI.
6. Mail them again and request for another DVD. Ask them to check it and then mail it to you.

shift

Seed is the Life!!
4. If its a DAT files, it cannot be previewed. if its not, try installing K-Lite Codec Pack and associate all video files to Media Player Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom