Status
Not open for further replies.

vysakh

Padawan
you need microsoft plus! for winXP for this purpose
go to start--all programs--accessories---entertainment---plus MP3 converter

xenkatesh

Bewitched!
errrrrrrrrrr :x :x :x :x :x :x somany times discussed about the same thind....... :!: this is really spaming :evil:

LInk:*www.google.co.in/search?q=mp3+to+W...ient=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official

a_to_z123

asia://india/ka/bangalore
What do you all biggies in here think about yourself. If someone doesn't know something, naturally he'll look upto you guys. And you're turning him down. So think before you act next. I really appreciate 'beyondthegracefgod' and 'vysakh' for their support. That's all. Bye!

sreevirus

Certified Nutz
SmoothCriminal said:
Huh.. This is real spam..
xenkatesh said:
errrrrrrrrrr :x :x :x :x :x :x somany times discussed about the same thind....... :!: this is really spaming :evil:
and what r u doing?
see, if u really think that the post is a spam, there is a small button called report, why cant u use that and keep it peaceful?
atleast if u know if this topic was discussed earlier, u cud have adviced chirayu garg about the search function or cud have pointed out some links....nope, u guys wont do that and will just post this is spam... arent YOU spamming?

btw chirayu garg,
u can search for topics before u post because it is possible that it could have been discussed earlier.
*img.photobucket.com/albums/v382/theraven123/search.gif
image copyright theraven and used with permission

btw, ur question was discussed earlier and here's two links
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8686
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9189

and yeah, u can use dbpoweramp and heres the link for the wma codec: *www.dbpoweramp.com/codecs/dBpowerAMP-codec-wmav9.exe

SmoothCriminal

In the zone
a_to_z123 said:
What do you all biggies in here think about yourself. If someone doesn't know something, naturally he'll look upto you guys. And you're turning him down. So think before you act next. I really appreciate 'beyondthegracefgod' and 'vysakh' for their support. That's all. Bye!

sreevirus said:
SmoothCriminal wrote:
Huh.. This is real spam..

xenkatesh wrote:
errrrrrrrrrr Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad somany times discussed about the same thind....... Exclamation this is really spaming Evil or Very Mad

and what r u doing?
see, if u really think that the post is a spam, there is a small button called report, why cant u use that and keep it peaceful?
atleast if u know if this topic was discussed earlier, u cud have adviced chirayu garg about the search function or cud have pointed out some links....nope, u guys wont do that and will just post this is spam... arent YOU spamming?

btw chirayu garg,
u can search for topics before u post because it is possible that it could have been discussed earlier.

image copyright theraven and used with permission

btw, ur question was discussed earlier and here's two links
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8686
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9189

and yeah, u can use dbpoweramp and heres the link for the wma codec:

WELL. Dudes.. I called it a SPAM.. i do so even now.. Did u people see what he has done? He has made two threads on the same topic & same question under the Q&A Section.. Here's the link to the other thread..! There's nuthing wrong in calling it SPAM..

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10289

Infact I had answered his Qn there..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom