Some Great Things relating to TITANIC - Must Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrintech

Technomancer
Some Great Things relating to TITANIC - Must Watch

1. Titanic Sinking Animation:
*www.encyclopedia-titanica.org/titanic-sinking-animation.html

2. How TITANIC Looks from Inside: *www.encyclopedia-titanica.org/titanic-cgi-3d/ (3D Animation)

3. Original TITANIC Videos (filmed in 1911): *www.titanicnorden.com/download/video/titanic.html - Must Watch

4. Complete Passenger List: *www.encyclopedia-titanica.org/titanic_passenger_list/ (I really appreciate the data compilation with Full Details and necessary Photos)

5. Multimedia: *www.encyclopedia-titanica.org/titanic_pictures_movies/ - Must Watch

Hope you Like Them All ;)

lalitnagda

Broken In
It was all well hosted and well casted drama for a common man.

I guess some top level people from our country might be partially aware of this and may have their hand in the same for which they might have received millions of dollars.

not to mention the involvement of the politicians.

as it is logical that many people may get killed. the military and police did not stormed the hotel at the night itself after cutting the power of the hotel.

After what happened i feel it is quite logical that the terrorists would die but one has to see that they accomplished their mission with the help of our politicians, police and military.

I personally feel that apart from killing them our goal should have been on stopping them before they could accomplish their mission for which we failed miserably.

secondly the police just stood there watching and waited for the military forces to arrive from delhi and other places. that means if someone attacks mumbai we have no defense ready and will have to wait till forces arrive from outer states.

Also our country claiming to have the largest military in numbers was held hostage by hardly 20 people.

Personally i think we should stop paying the taxes and oppose the wrong people from standing in the elections. hardcore criminals like arun gawli, bhai thakur and papu kalani are given protection at the cost of our life and our hard earned money.

Whay blame the others (pakistan and dawood) when the fault lies in our backyard.

I think now it is time we have had enough. we all citizens should form a group to fight against the corruption and politicians to secure our country and the future of our children. Other wise i see another afganistan and a pakistan in the making.

OP
M

mrintech

Technomancer
dude you are in wrong thread :?

Go here: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103018

Last edited:

x3060

A LOTR fan
you got any infos about hindenberg (sorry for spelling mistake), that shook me more than titanic....

and that two planes crashing in runway ,back in 60's or 80's...

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
It was all well hosted and well casted drama for a common man.

I guess some top level people from our country might be partially aware of this and may have their hand in the same for which they might have received millions of dollars.

not to mention the involvement of the politicians.

as it is logical that many people may get killed. the military and police did not stormed the hotel at the night itself after cutting the power of the hotel.

After what happened i feel it is quite logical that the terrorists would die but one has to see that they accomplished their mission with the help of our politicians, police and military.

I personally feel that apart from killing them our goal should have been on stopping them before they could accomplish their mission for which we failed miserably.

secondly the police just stood there watching and waited for the military forces to arrive from delhi and other places. that means if someone attacks mumbai we have no defense ready and will have to wait till forces arrive from outer states.

Also our country claiming to have the largest military in numbers was held hostage by hardly 20 people.

Personally i think we should stop paying the taxes and oppose the wrong people from standing in the elections. hardcore criminals like arun gawli, bhai thakur and papu kalani are given protection at the cost of our life and our hard earned money.

Whay blame the others (pakistan and dawood) when the fault lies in our backyard.

I think now it is time we have had enough. we all citizens should form a group to fight against the corruption and politicians to secure our country and the future of our children. Other wise i see another afganistan and a pakistan in the making.
o bhai sahab ek hi browser mein same site ke 2-2 tabs open karne ka yehi disadvantage hai.Kahin pe nigaahe kahin pe nishana.:lol: Pehle main bhi sochne lag gaya aakhri Titanic ne aisi kya galti kar di ke lalit kaafi gussa ho raha hai :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom