Some boring bits from my training

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^i hope not. Okay so officially iam preoccupied now with my new gadget 5800 and have the very fortunate moment to be alive in tdf.

Now its only me n my 5800. Nothing else can come inbetween us. I accentuate the fact again.

So today i tried to tak with a korean guy with two korean chicks. The guy seemed to be a bit reserved and witjdrawing. But the korean cnick was polite and suave in gesture. But the overall objective of the talk was a big phail,thanks to my nerdy nuances and the willful "dont hav time for photograph" edict by the korean guy. Damn, i thought it was my lucky day. Guess not so ;(

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
time to post some updates and expecting some advices from guru logs:p

1. It just happened that a girl proposed to me during trng in the campus. And I humbly turned down the offer as i didnt want a one sided relationship. I chose to be honest. I just cant be the bad guy :/ Now she is in Chennai and I kind of get funny witty SMS from her. Kind of cool. But thats it.

2. Had talk with one gal from jan batch. Today was the 5th conversation. I really am a dumbo. I talk with her like I am solving some jigsaw puzzle. There is no coherency in my thoughts. Everything is haphazzardly without any sequence. She is not that beautiful in my friends view. But i kind of see her as one of the most elegant person i.e. simple yet beautiful.

3. She has exam on 29th and today was the only day in this week that i happened to have a chat with her. She was with her 2 fren and like a true dbag i intruded in their closed user group. Just like some random person calls up from citibank to tell about not so awesome but enraging services. I feel like punching but I cant be the bad guy...duh.

4. Now pay attention to what I write now becows I will give my voice to the same set of words i am jotting down for the next meet with her. Yeah i think i should take my chances. Actually i always keep on postponing. Here goes:
Point No 1: I really like to talk to you. I feel happy abt that.
Point No 2: Though I am always nervous talking to you. It feels like butterflies in my stomach.
Point No 3: Im afraid of losing you as ill be busy with my schedule due to project work and wont be able to catch up with yours. Gimme ur cell no. I am not gonna spam ur inbox.

Sniffles :,(

Yeah thats all. Give me some gyan. I just think that honesty is the best bet for me. I do really like this girl. A potential dream gal for the guy with very less potential.

Goodnite guys. N please dont smear this thread with brown stuff doubting my intentions. I repeat i cant be a bad guy.

adi007

Youngling
^^Its always better to be loved by a girl rather than pursue some girl for love
If i were you i would have accepted the first girl proposal and would have married her
If a gal comes front and says in this society then that means she loves you like anything

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
@Kanjar, pleased to know you have actually fell for for an Indian gal...she might obviously be something!!!

Congrats and no, u can't be a bad guy and get out of dat shell. We all know she won't mind, but we still fear of loosing...
So, buckle up and go...

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

If i were you i would have accepted the first girl proposal and would have married her
If a gal comes front and says in this society then that means she loves you like anything

It doesn't work like data...just because someone lloves u, shou should not love dat guy/gal...

Its not from heart and won't last...

adi007

Youngling
It doesn't work like data...just because someone lloves u, shou should not love dat guy/gal...

Heart ??
I am thinking it logically and i think it would be best..
And whether it lasts/breaks depends upon the sacrifice you make in relation,the compatibility b/w partners ...
Even if you love a gal and she agrees after some time,it wont guarantee that it would last

Entering into a relation is easy but maintaining is most difficult ... In family life even small things affects that you might have not even thought that it would affect ...

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
I'm afraid of losing you as ill be busy with my schedule due to project work and wont be able to catch up with yours. Gimme ur cell no. I am not gonna spam ur inbox.
You want know a 'tarika' by which you can get phone no. easily? 100% working?
Okay here it goes:
1. Tell her that you can't find your phone.. (keep ur phone it in pocket! don't be like dumb).. :p
2. Ask her if u can ring up ur phone from her so that you can know where ur phone is actually lying..
3. I think she will say 'yes, you can'.. :C_doubt: (if no go suicide)
4. Dial ur no. from her phone.. And hurray! You have her no. and she has yours..

"ALWAYS" worked for me.. :D #LoveTip #IamNotLoveGuru #FreeCoachingClasses

I am thinking it logically and i think it would be best..
Kanjar is not bad of heart.. He is something 'dilogical' :p .

nice thread !! Where is the subscribe link ??? :p
I've Subscribed now.. :D

It doesnt work that way dude,
"been there-done that"

Exactly !

Even if you love a gal and she agrees after some time,it wont guarantee that it would last

Entering into a relation is easy but maintaining is most difficult ... In family life even small things affects that you might have not even thought that it would affect ...

Thats the real truth. So either there should be mutual feelings for each other, or you should have the guts and brains to make it work in ur way.

DarkDante

Journeyman
hey guys....pls help me 2...there's this girl in my hindi class who's damn hot....but in the first term i was 'engaged' otherwise:razz: but now am FREE(due to mutual understanding b/w me and the engagee). so am mad.she now is ma frnd(i.e. we call each other names and all, and are friendly) and she starts da convo wenever im on9, but how do i express my, err feelings in a subtle enough way?(btw she alredy knoes dat im pagla 4 her thanks to 'other' sources)
(my damn best friend sold me out!:sad:)

adi007

Youngling
hey guys....pls help me 2...there's this girl in my hindi class who's damn hot....
Its just Infatuation ...
One will never say these words to the person who he loves truely

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

Thats the real truth. So either there should be mutual feelings for each other, or you should have the guts and brains to make it work in ur way.
Both are necessary in a relationship i think
But my stand is firm .. Better be loved rather than pursue for love :)
Check for compatibility,check for similar taste,check for similar behavior,similar thinking
-->High chance of success

A relation wont last long until unless both the persons involved have feelings for each other. So either try to love the person who already loves you (but you should be honest with urself) or try to get love from the girl/guy you love.

nix

I'm a victim of the computer age too. I too have bad interpersonal skills. You cannot get around the problem, you have to develop good communication skills, which increases your confidence. Good sense of humor is also essential. I try to talk funny whenever possible and I must say I've made considerable progress compared to what I used to be.

I need help then. I dont get nervous ticks and stuff, but I really cant seem to engage in a good conversation with *good-looking* female peers. Mind blanks out. I'm like "so, hmm. . .what?" most of the time. :| Any tips? (sounds stupid I know, but wht the heck, I'm taking the thread forward :D )

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
^^

dont just look at middle of her and talk...maintain eye contact

always face a girl only in her eyes...talk to her first with humour intro or something like akin help or create some fake story like she is ur school friend...jus begin conversation and maintain it for time...jus dont talk and leave next day...continue to flirt...make her feel u r something special for her...or atleat try to make her friend in the time being...then u will get control...

she will fall to you :p

nothin genral...just a way for u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom