Solving a Rubik's Cube

TheHumanBot

Padawan
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsQIoPyfQzM
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=IW_BBp3FPMQ

p.s. keepvid.com download both convert n add it to cellphone thats what i did :)

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
^^ what is your timing??

i learned from this one- *www.youtube.com/watch?v=609nhVzg-5Q
easy and simple and then you can move on to the speed cubing videos..

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
Well bought a cube 2 weeks ago . When bought it was in solved state . Did a mistake by unsolving it :p . Now i have been trying all these days to solve it with no luck . :pullhair:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I don't know how I missed this thread :lol: :D

why people often try and fail to solve a Rubik's cube is that they try to solve every side at the same time, it doesn't work like that. a Rubik's cube is generally solved layer by layer, there are about 7 steps involved. and one can learn in two days. one of my friend solved it in 6 hrs straight with instructions from me :) ..

follow this guide and one can learn within two days.

Solve Rubik's Cube 3x3 - Stage 1

PS:
Pogobat's tuts are one of the worst, badmephisto's is one of the best, but it might be confusing for absolute beginners.

anyway here is the link for his tut How to solve a Rubik's Cube - YouTube

EDIT: Before anyone can ask, Yes, I can solve the Rubik's cube, currently ranked #376 in India. my current average solve time is about 35 seconds. :)

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
35 seconds and ranked 376:shock:, then what is the time of the top 10.
ranked 376 in India only, that was <200 a year ago, I haven't participated in official events in two years :( .

Aap tuition fee kitni lete ho? :D

Phree mai.

FYI this is the site for all official records.. here is Indian list --> World Cube Association - Official Results

here is world top 100 --> World Cube Association - Official Results

NOTE: the times are in seconds.. ;) ... and don't reply with :shock:

TheHumanBot

Padawan
sorry for getting back quickly. my first attempt after watching those 2 videos was around 3 hours. now days around 45 minutes. still trying but it's wierd reactions when people see me playing with rubik LOL.

Top Bottom