[Complaint] [Solved] DO NOT buy Roccat products in India | Update: Replacement done

Status
Not open for further replies.

blademast3r

In the zone
Hi all

Here is my experience with Roccat support in India. I had purchased Roccat Kave headphones from nextworld. They were faulty and had a constant static noise on the left speakers. I returned them ASAP. It has now been close to 3 weeks. Every 5 days somebody from the service center keeps calling me and asks what the problem is. The person on the call doesnt even understand the meaning of "static noise". The issue is not even understood yet by them let alone replacement be sent.

Today somebody called me up and again asked what the problem is. When I asked him why it is taking so long he lied saying that the product reached them just 2 days back! This is completely pathetic and unnacceptable. It is such a shame that a high end comp accessory company has such a sad service. I would advice everyone to keep away from this company . Such business ethics are NOT welcome.

Update (Jan 22nd):

They deemed that the pair of headphones were in fact faulty and sent replacement. I received them yesterday. This one doesnt have the issue. One of the guys from Tirupati was nice enough to explain the issue over the phone. It seems like there was some communication issue between the seller and service center and the headphones reached them almost 3 weeks after I had sent them. They tested and resolved the issue within the same day itself. Im still not sure who the other person was who called me to ask what the issues were in between the two weeks. I have sent them the number and requested that they improve seller-service center communication as all this could have been avoided. They have said this will be improved which is a good thing.

Mods please close the thread since the issue got resolved.

Last edited:

nickreynold

Journeyman
Re: DO NOT buy Roccat products in India

Yes, this is problem with some of the companies operating in India. Its not that they do not have a good customer base in India but still the problem of after sales service exists in case of most reputed brands.

doomgiver

Warframe

well, they lie, you lie back.

and keep this in mind : unless you send them an EMAIL, they will IGNORE you.
so, for best results, EMAIL.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!

AFAIK, tirupathi is the distri of roccat products in India.

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!

They are. Last time I've heard (pretty recent). Many products sold by Tirupathi have issues with RMA. Someone had issues with seasonic and I think I've seen 2 people so far have G Skill RMA issues who were referred to Prime ABGB, which they refused because they didn't import them. It was Tirupathi Enterprises.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!

Yes, I also heard about some horror stories regarding Seasonic RMA. Yeaterday, I'd a chat with Tirupathi officials about Seasonic RMA issue, and they said something like, "2-3 issues might be saperate issue, but overall feedback of RMA is very good". I thought that its of no use talking with them.

d3p

PowerHouse

Hi all

Here is my experience with Roccat support in India. I had purchased Roccat Kave headphones from nextworld. They were faulty and had a constant static noise on the left speakers. I returned them ASAP. It has now been close to 3 weeks. Every 5 days somebody from the service center keeps calling me and asks what the problem is. The person on the call doesnt even understand the meaning of "static noise". The issue is not even understood yet by them let alone replacement be sent.

Today somebody called me up and again asked what the problem is. When I asked him why it is taking so long he lied saying that the product reached them just 2 days back! This is completely pathetic and unnacceptable. It is such a shame that a high end comp accessory company has such a sad service. I would advice everyone to keep away from this company . Such business ethics are NOT welcome.

Hey blademast3r,

Just drop an email to "support@roccat.org" with your concerns in details. Lets hope for the best.

gamebo

Right off the assembly line

i think there must be some miscommunication, and hopefully your RMA is being taken care by Tirupati. Update us more about it later.

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!

Already notified Roccat APAC. They've said that the issue was created by dealer, not Tirupathi.

Nevertheless they've said that they'll take care of it. Do let me know if the issue is resolved or not.

Last edited:

gamebo

Right off the assembly line

actually i cant blame dealer or tirupati for this issue, i can say this is communication problem. tirupati took care the issue with me at the same day they received the goods. You know India is a big country, goods will route around in order to get to the right place. anyway, this problem has been taken care, and even without S/N on the product, they are still replacing a new one to you. i will check further on this, why S/N label is missing. kindly keep supporting ROCCAT. Thanks and you shall get your fresh goods soon. Keep me posted.

havoknation

Journeyman

Dont blame Roccat for it. AFAIK Roccat has far more better products in terms of build quality and performance as compared to Razer. And @OP, just drop an email to rma@tirupati.net . They will surely reply you back soon.

sumonpathak

knocking on heavens door

Yes, I also heard about some horror stories regarding Seasonic RMA. Yeaterday, I'd a chat with Tirupathi officials about Seasonic RMA issue, and they said something like, "2-3 issues might be saperate issue, but overall feedback of RMA is very good". I thought that its of no use talking with them.

am gonna need some detailed info on that...

pranav0091

I am not an Owl

actually i cant blame dealer or tirupati for this issue, i can say this is communication problem. tirupati took care the issue with me at the same day they received the goods. You know India is a big country, goods will route around in order to get to the right place. anyway, this problem has been taken care, and even without S/N on the product, they are still replacing a new one to you. i will check further on this, why S/N label is missing. kindly keep supporting ROCCAT. Thanks and you shall get your fresh goods soon. Keep me posted.

Who is this guy? :-?

OP
blademast3r

blademast3r

In the zone

Update :

They deemed that the pair of headphones were in fact faulty and sent replacement. I received them yesterday. This one doesnt have the issue. One of the guys from Tirupati was nice enough to explain the issue over the phone. It seems like there was some communication issue between the seller and service center and the headphones reached them almost 3 weeks after I had sent them. They tested and resolved the issue within the same day itself. Im still not sure who the other person was who called me to ask what the issues were in between the two weeks. I have sent them the number and requested that they improve seller-service center communication as all this could have been avoided. They have said this will be improved which is a good thing.

Mods please close the thread since the issue got resolved.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'd like to add something off-topic, but not unnecessary.

If I ever buy a gaming keyboard/mouse in future, it will be from Roccat. Since it is the only company producing gaming peripherals which promises first class Linux support.

Logitech doesn't even guarantee Linux support for their classic USB mice. Razer? I won't even consider because of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom