Sold my blog for 3900 rs/- done right ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
rohan_shenoy said:
I can't do much about the other valid negative points you suggested.

I doubt those negetive point will hurt the PR really bad on the next update :p

and about its PR3, I think the otherway around might have happened :lol:

blackpearl

The Devil
Good deal actually. With 1000 visitors/month you can't earn that much. Besides it's just 4 months old.

How much did you ask for it initially? Just curious.

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
I was thinking he could buy a .com domain and set a 301 redirect to that .com domain. So that .com domain would instantly get a PR 3

.Com s are evaluated higher
Ofcourse, the buyer may have the same in his mind and hence paid for the .info.

I can't do much about the other valid negative points you suggested.

it is called as Fake Page Rank people will check for it and will not buy if its fake page rank.

and getting pr is not instant it only happens when google's next pr update cycle begins. and also there is no guarantee that pr3 will remain as it is cos google gives some advantage for new domains (beginners luck) so in the next pr update the domain might lose a bit if theres no improvement in content or quality backlinks

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
it is called as Fake Page Rank people will check for it and will not buy if its fake page rank.

and getting pr is not instant it only happens when google's next pr update cycle begins. and also there is no guarantee that pr3 will remain as it is cos google gives some advantage for new domains (beginners luck) so in the next pr update the domain might lose a bit if theres no improvement in content or quality backlinks
Yeah! correct!
by instant, I didn't mean it lirerally!

and about guarantee of PR, I think its the new owners task to maintain it!
Why should Krates even bother for that after he sells his blog!

Last edited:
OP
krates

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
Here is the proof

*img407.imageshack.us/img407/8318/47797182of1.png

Thanks
krates

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
^^

didnt you read my previous post ?? :p

ok i will suggest an Idea for a treat: 10 members who post their paypal id in this post will get $4 from krates as treat :p :p :D hehehe jk

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
^^ dont lie :p

its mainly cos of the name...

you can sell links on your blog... u have a pr4

have you tried *www.text-link-ads.com/

anyway what r u traffic stats and rss reader count.. if they are great you can also try www.reviewme.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom