Sold my blog for 3900 rs/- done right ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
krates

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
he is only saying no one will give him 100 rs i know that blog value is more then 300$ :D

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
nice you have good traffic! why u r using the 'sad' emoticon :p

I just keyed in your site in *www.dnscoop.com/ it values your site at $12000+ so generally it can sell from 1/20th to 1/10th of that value depending on your revenue but the domain name will drag down

but you can sell links at $5/link/month at text-link-ads.com

and reviewme is nothing diff.. just if you are approved there advertisers can see your site in the reviewme marketplace and if they want can order a review of a service/product or a website from you and the cost depends on your traffic, rss reader count etc

your adsense revenue must be decent I guess ?? :D

for managing your sites rss feed just signup with feedburner.com (it has been acquired by google and is an excellent service)

and wah!! 500+ sites hosted in your same ip address so many sites crammed into the server hehehe shared hosting sucks ;) :p

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
DigitalDude said:
and wah!! 500+ sites hosted in your same ip address so many sites crammed into the server hehehe shared hosting sucks

Does it matter :p as for a blog like mine doesnt eat up tooo much server resource I guess :lol: and 500 of static HTML wont cause any issue :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom