software needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

aal-ok

Demon king
is there any software which can tell me which game can run on my computer :?: like nvdia typeeeeeee

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Can You RUN It | Can I run that game | Game system requirements

You can check for any game and look whether your PC can run or not. This, however , is not accurate all the time so I would suggest if it shows FAIL then check that game's system requirements separately.

OP
aal-ok

aal-ok

Demon king
No i want something like this untitled.JPG

OP
aal-ok

aal-ok

Demon king
i want soft like this because i want download random games and want to know which will run on my comp

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
i want soft like this because i want download random games and want to know which will run on my comp

random games have a name and if you download it from Steam, they have system requirements for every game. Only some flash games or hidden object games (bigfish) doesn't bother detailing out what kind of processing power is required.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

this

random games have a name and if you download it from Steam, they have system requirements for every game. Only some flash games or hidden object games (bigfish) doesn't bother detailing out what kind of processing power is required.

and do check some websites like vgrequirements / gamesystemrequirements .. instead of running an applet/script to auto detect your system hardware these websites do have game system requirements in nice readable format without any hidden apps running behind amd if you can download a game I'm sure you do have time to find the game's system requirements as well ( many games have dedicated official blogs these days ) .. even after all of your effort if you can't find system requirement of any particular game we are always hhere to help ;-)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Try running Crysis 3 at high settings . You should get minimum 60 Fps .

are you even serious ???

@ OP - sempron 2200+ and Via S3g no good enough for any modern games and not even for some older games .. consider getting a new pc ( mobo+ram+cpu at-least ) if you can.

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
I doubt if there is software that you can install which will check for games system requirement automatically and even if it does exist then I am pretty sure whats the answer is going to be. Forget games even Normal Win7 AERO wont run on that hardware.

Start saving up and upgrade the whole thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom