hell is here

Broken In
hi
my problem is that i download games through torrent in mostly night times and in between my internet connection is lost and when i wake up i had to connect it manually and i use cdma dongle so pleese suggest me a software that can automatically connect to internet when the connection is lost

i had used reconnect software but it doesn't work

Sujeet

Undead!!!
1,Free Download Manager( FDM is your solution .it has inbuilt torrent downloading support and can be configured to reconnect to serever if connection drops but remember that it is a standard HTTP/FTP downloader with torrent support which is just an extra feature ..so you wont getr advanced torrent downloading features!!
2.If you want solution to the same problen of reconnecting or redialing connection for just HTTP/FTP(no P2P) then IDM is the key(Internet Download Manager)
although it is paid and comes with 30 day trial

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
...then IDM is the key(Internet Download Manager)
although it is paid and comes with 30 day trial

I don't think for those who p!r@te complete games, IDM being a paid app is going to be a big problem. ;)

meetdilip

Computer Addict
You can create a dialer for your USB dongle and connect through it. There is an option to redial if connection drops. Or as mentioned above, you can use FDM or other download managers which can handle dial ups too.

OP
H

hell is here

Broken In
You can create a dialer for your USB dongle and connect through it. There is an option to redial if connection drops. Or as mentioned above, you can use FDM or other download managers which can handle dial ups too.

i had done all things like making redial options etc and also i had used idm for redial option but no one can really make a connection on disconnect
i am using windows 7 32 bit if there is any free download manager that support torrent and can be able to redial when the connection is lost
so pleese suggest me any software

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
^Here *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/software-...y-asked-problems-solutions-8.html#post1458039

start reading from post#225

but that solution is for auto startup connection...

meetdilip

Computer Addict
Torrent is not related to this. There was something called " auto dialer " which could do this. But I wonder why the redial option didn't work for you. It should normally.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
Get your hands on FDM bro...i told yoFree Download Manager - absolutely free download accelerator and manageru already

OP
H

hell is here

Broken In
Get your hands on FDM bro...i told yoFree Download Manager - absolutely free download accelerator and manageru already

i has used redial option as well as rasdial but when the connection is lost redial option in windows and idm does not works and also rasdial is for the startup windows .........
i think that you had didn't understand my problem :- in night times i usually download through torrent but when i wake up then the connection is lost i want only one thing is that when the connection disconnects then it should automatically reconnect

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
i think that you had didn't understand my problem :- in night times i usually download through torrent but when i wake up then the connection is lost i want only one thing is that when the connection disconnects then it should automatically reconnect

I hope u have tried the system method
as in network properties there is checkbox "Re-dial if line drops" & u can also set the re-dial attempts...

else

use this software your problem will be solved...

ReConnect - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com :smile:

OP
H

hell is here

Broken In
I hope u have tried the system method
as in network properties there is checkbox "Re-dial if line drops" & u can also set the re-dial attempts...

else

use this software your problem will be solved...

i had used reconnect and it always says connecting but never connects when i put the user name and password correctly

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom