Software for conversion to mp4 format..!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

prasad_den

Padawan
My friend had recently bought a Chinese made iPod (from Delhi, for 1.5K - 1GB I think).. Its manual says its an mp4 player. Routine mp3 files do not play on it. On reading the manual (if you can call it that.. Its so horrible), I came to know that it accepts files (pics, video and music) only after they are converted to the required format by the MPX MAKE software. The problem is that the CD accompanying the player has only folders named MPX Make 2.02, MPX 1.80, etc but none of these folders have the actual software. CAn someone help me in this regard...?? Where can I get the MPX Make software.. or what other alternative S/W can I use..??

mihirvashist

Journeyman
prasad_den said:
My friend had recently bought a Chinese made iPod (from Delhi, for 1.5K - 1GB I think).. Its manual says its an mp4 player. Routine mp3 files do not play on it. On reading the manual (if you can call it that.. Its so horrible), I came to know that it accepts files (pics, video and music) only after they are converted to the required format by the MPX MAKE software. The problem is that the CD accompanying the player has only folders named MPX Make 2.02, MPX 1.80, etc but none of these folders have the actual software. CAn someone help me in this regard...?? Where can I get the MPX Make software.. or what other alternative S/W can I use..??

what else could you expext from a chinese made product.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom