Software Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

kumarn_2004

In the zone
1. This is the first time that I have registered with you, so I do not know whether I have correctly registered or not, that is, the way in which it should be registered with correctness to have advantages and to avoid disadvantages. Your advice, Please. Sir.

2. When I attempt to edit the files, stored in History or Favorites in the Internet Explorer, into the Word Document, only the words, that is, without any pictures, is available there. Is there any way to avoid such problem, Sir?

3. I would like to know Free Newsgroups on each field. Where and how can I get such groups, Sir?

4. Being a New user of DIGIT FORUM, I, through I read your FAQs section, do not know about exactly where to post my questions. Can you kindly arrange to provide me with details of how to use your DIGIT FORUM efficiently?

5. I am using CD-ROMs to keep all very important data. Is there any way to lock the CD-ROM by using a password or by any other means, Sir?

6. I am using an internal Modem. The speed during online is very low. Is there any way to improve the speed, Sir?

7. You know, Sir, Google Search engine is one of the best search engines in the world. So, I would like to learn all the techniques of using it efficiently. But doing so by means of online may lead to very costly. Is there any Software available for the purpose or is there any Software containing all the basic and advanced tips for the purpose?

8. I cannot copy some files of websites into my WRITABLE OR REWRITABLE CD-ROM, and moreover when I attempt to open some of the copied files in my CD-ROM, my Computer hangs and so either I have to restart my Computer or it restarts itself, which disturbs me very very much. Your kind advice, please, Sir?

Yours faithfully,

S.Kumar

theraven

Technomancer
good god man
ur too formal
chill
read forum rules here
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6775
read avatar rules here
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10524
read bats unofficial rules here
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10628
follow them and ull be fine

maverickrohan

SABER RIDER
Vhhoooooo Vhhooooo Vhhhooooooooooo maannnnn!!!!!

This has got to be the most FORMAL :shock: POST ever maannnn,........chill out dude!!! :lol:

Thats a hell lotta questions uv posted there, being a new user u gotta read the forum rules first.........

And, if u wanted to ask so many questions in on go, u shud have done that in the QnA section.........I guess the NAMES of the Categories of the FORUM INDEX are pretty much Self Explanatory.........

There, is also, something, know as SEARCH

You cud use that b4 firing a salvo like that........ :lol:

BTW, most of the questions, uv asked have already been discussed here, try searching for the answers.........

P.S. : For a moment I thought, "Is this a prank or what?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom