Sniper Elite V2

Sainatarajan

Wise Old Owl
Re: Sniper Elite V2 discussion

Can Someone Solve this Problem .
I installed this game and when I Clicked the icon , the screen goes Black and says Not Optimum Mode
Recommended Mode 1600x900 60 Hz .

OP
101gamzer

101gamzer

Ambassador of Buzz

Can Someone Solve this Problem .
I installed this game and when I Clicked the icon , the screen goes Black and says Not Optimum Mode
Recommended Mode 1600x900 60 Hz .

I think your Screen resolution is not ok with the game Change it to 1600x900 as the error says it:cool:

Sainatarajan

Wise Old Owl

My Resolution is Always the Recommended i.e. 1600x900 60 Hz . Pls Help. The Musics are heard and only the Display is not coming

OP
101gamzer

101gamzer

Ambassador of Buzz

My Resolution is Always the Recommended i.e. 1600x900 60 Hz . Pls Help. The Musics are heard and only the Display is not coming

===============================
'Signal Out of Range' - Black screen error
===============================
This is where the refresh rate that the game is trying to run at is too high for your monitor. We believe that the problem still exists for some because of a driver issue which will likely be addressed in future driver updates.

Symptoms
On trying to start the game in full screen mode, the screen goes black and 'usually' displays an error message saying 'Signal Out of Range'. You will still hear the game audio through your speakers or headphones.

Solution
First off confirm that you can run the game in windowed mode. When the screen goes black, hold ALT and press Enter to change the game to Windowed mode. Does it appear? If yes, proceed to the next part.
1. In your Steam library, right-click on 'Sniper Elite V2', and click 'Properties...'
2. On the 'General' tab, click on 'Set Launch Options...'
3. Type "-60Hz" in the box that pops up, click on 'Ok'.
4. Close the 'Sniper Elite V2 - Properties' window.
5. Launch the game from Steam as usual.

Sainatarajan

Wise Old Owl

I can run the game in windowed mode, But I dont know where is steam library and set launch options.

OP
101gamzer

101gamzer

Ambassador of Buzz

Its on the Steam Application if you dont have it download from here Steam, The Ultimate Online Game Platform

*www.psu.com/media/articles/image/snipe1.jpg
*www.psu.com/media/articles/image/snipe2.jpg
*www.psu.com/media/articles/image/snipe3.jpg

Sainatarajan

Wise Old Owl

I have downloaded it and Installed it . I dont know where is that steam library.

Also the FPS is Horrible even at 800x600 at ULTRA LOW Settings . Can you guys tell me some ways to improve it.

OP
101gamzer

101gamzer

Ambassador of Buzz

I have downloaded it and Installed it . I dont know where is that steam library.

Also the FPS is Horrible even at 800x600 at ULTRA LOW Settings . Can you guys tell me some ways to improve it.

Which GPU you have got?

Sainatarajan

Wise Old Owl

I am Going to Change my Graphic Card in a Week . I Have also sold my new Samsung 20" LED Monitor and my old 23" CRT TV and Bought a New Samsung 32" 3D LED TV . So I am planning to buy a new card and connect it with my new TV.

Now the game is working Fine and the Graphics are even Horrible .
@ 101gamer and faun
Thank you very much For Your Help .

OP
101gamzer

101gamzer

Ambassador of Buzz

Sniper elite V2 was free on steam a while ago feel free to regret if you dont have it.

DVJex

In the zone

^ uh. 2 year old thread. But i guess we can start using this thread since a lot more of us have it now.

Top Bottom