Negative Experience Snapdeal Fraud- Feels like I m cheated

Tech_chaos

Broken In
Hello ,
I ordered a panasonic 32inch full hd led for 17490 on 18th september
as i ordered it on my fathers kolkata office address..
it got delivered on 29th sept via vulcanexpress courier and when my father opened the package the tv was damaged.
So i called snapdeal cc after several times they said u have to send it manually as we don't have pickup in kolkata in your area.
Only firstflight guys agreed for delivery so i sended the package with everything i recieved stickers etc and pasted a return form which i got from snapdeal on mail
to their durgapur express dankuni warehouse.. snapdeal guys recieved the package and today they messaged me that the quality check has failed we will
not replace/refund and will be sending the package back to ur adress.. i called them several times they said please give us more 24hours to reply..
I feel like cheated.. snapdeal worst e-com site ..
Please help guys.. what further steps i should do to get my refund..
I even posted on their snapdeal fb page they delete's my post after reviewing.. and there are too many complaint like that on their fb page in comments..

Please Help

And sorry for broken n short type english i m really tension my 18.5k is cheated..

Order id - 15228228505

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Wow. That's some shoddy business right there.

I think you should tweet on their handle and let everyone know. Perhaps they will be forced to resolve this more quickly.

OP
T

Tech_chaos

Broken In
Wow. That's some shoddy business right there.

I think you should tweet on their handle and let everyone know. Perhaps they will be forced to resolve this more quickly.

I don't use twitter bro.. done it on fb.. now going to make a twitter account and tweet on their page

icebags

Technomancer
I don't use twitter bro.. done it on fb.. now going to make a twitter account and tweet on their page

this is why u need to travel through the metro rail every once in a while. :D they show that consumer forum ad all the time.

go & contact the consumer forum @ mirza galib st.

not sure what was wrong this time, but previously snapdeal refunded without any hassle for something that did not match my expectations. price was ~1k though.

Top Bottom